Bad Company 2
50%

Total votes: 12
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Mw2 or Bad Company 2

Post by eXg. sabooya »

should i get MW2 or Battlefield: Bad 2
Last edited by eXg. sabooya on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

you should get bad company 2. bad company is over a year old now and only on console.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

supercat1 wrote:you should get bad company 2. bad company is over a year old now and only on console.
Supercat! where the hell you been at?
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore wrote:
supercat1 wrote:you should get bad company 2. bad company is over a year old now and only on console.
Supercat!!! :) Where ya been?
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Phenom wrote:

Phenom!!! :) Where tha weed at?
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. Phenom wrote:

lol shutup jago :lol:
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

That's what I meant. I edited the 2 in hahaha.

My main question is who plays it and who plans on playing it. I see you guys in COD all the time. I dont want to get Bad company 2 and then no one plays it, and you all stay on COD :(

Maybe ill start a Bad company Team :O
sab's company hahaha
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

im playing this on xbox360 and i must say it is amazing. I was thinking about getting it on the PC aswell but if none plays it @ exg its not worth it. Since the rest of my friends play on xbox360.

So i was wondering the same thing sab. all in all the multiplayer is awesome with some new modes , some people say it lacks modes but it doesnt since you play a lot of different classes in the particular gamemodes and maps. The unlocks system and "perks""system is imo better than that of mw2. But there's no accuonting to tastes.

Better be worried about getting a good GFX. Jago says in may 5870's will drop down and @ resolutions that i play i can play it full dx11 on pc then

gotta love it.

just my 2cents.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Phenom wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:

LOl.. I had to phenom. I thought it would be funny it going from where it started to that. Jk man we all know you gave that stuff up. :)
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

eXg. Phenom wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:

LOl.. I had to phenom. I thought it would be funny it going from where it started to that. Jk man we all know you gave that stuff up. :)
yeah right.... commin on vent makin these werid sounds. Bull s**t hes off it! :P Jk man
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

i might get BC2. i dont know how competitive it could be team wise, but the BF games were always good to just have everyone jump on and start playing together and take over the servers. hahaah
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. sabooya wrote:i might get BC2. i dont know how competitive it could be team wise, but the BF games were always good to just have everyone jump on and start playing together and take over the servers. hahaah
Theres a new mode which i think will be mostly played in competitions. The squad vs squad vs squad vs squad. Company's fight eachother. And Rush could be a good 1 too with some smaller maps.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

i have bfbc2. it is simply amazing. my only complaint is the point gap between levels. it doesn't really mean much since the unlocks for each class are independent of the level of the character, but it is kinda silly. it definitely is a different feel than some other fps games, but i feel like it will keep me happy for a long time. especially if dice supports it with dlc often.

i am disappointed that so many servers remove the ability to use the m1a1 garrand.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

someone hasn't changed a bit.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Wow, glad to see so much feedback here, and def. to SuperC for dropping in.

I am curious as to how you guys feel about this as I have been playing MW2 for awhile now. Last night, I was on with Sancho, Bella from CD, and Ground Zero and a few others, and it seemed to be a VERY bad IW.net night. Had quite a few stalls, games bomb, infinite "waiting for host", etc, and it was a little frustrating. I think I can safely say, that I AM feeling the pains of no dedicated servers, whether it's n00bs toob spamming the whole game, or constantly talking IN game, or people are clearly rank hacks, and there's nothing you can do about it. Not sure how this is going to translate into competetion or not, regardless of how much people WANT it to happen.

I wish Ruiner would chime in, as he was our resident BF2 series expert.

Regardless, I'd like to give big props out to Jago who generously donated a copy of MW2 to me. :) I am feeling however, a strong urge to get the BF2 game and see for myself.

Return to “General Public Chat”