upon request some bc2 gameplay

Something about anything goes here.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

upon request some bc2 gameplay

Post by m1nd »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/heAFwGxAhBo&feature=digest[/youtube]

Specs and settings I play are on the youtube page. Double click the movie to go there. Theres some more info there about the number of FPS.

Enjoy.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: upon request some bc2 gameplay

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. m1nd wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/heAFwGxAhBo&feature=digest[/youtube]

Specs and settings I play are on the youtube page. Double click the movie to go there. Theres some more info there about the number of FPS.

Enjoy.
good stuff... & nice music :) I got bfbc2 but have yet to install the damn game yet :roll:
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

It's just there to show some gameplay and performance of the game on my system. Blowing up stuff etc. Played as engineer in this clip. 150+ ping. First time it was this low 4 me..

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Jago, install it sooner rather than later, as there is a big patch which took me forever to DL. It does play different than MW2, and the graphics/smoothness for me, maxed out at 1680 couldn't look better. I'm still trying to figure out the controls, as I seem to have issues strafing, while running so far.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Jago, install it sooner rather than later, as there is a big patch which took me forever to DL. It does play different than MW2, and the graphics/smoothness for me, maxed out at 1680 couldn't look better. I'm still trying to figure out the controls, as I seem to have issues strafing, while running so far.
you can't strafe and run at the same time. that is part of the game. but if you think about it ... as a concept that isn't possible in real life anyways. you can move quickly side to side, but a real "strafing" movement isn't possible at a run as it is a side stepping motion, not a forward running motion. but anyway, it took me a while to figure that out too. what controls are you having trouble with? i wouldn't try flying without a joystick, just fyi.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.

Return to “General Public Chat”