aaronxdk1
Forum N00b

PHOTOSHOP

Post by aaronxdk1 »

can anyone teach me how to use photoshop ? :oops:
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

I think that everyone here has a bit of experience now with photoshop... I"M still a bit Newb when compared to the likes, of Pun, Sab, or Mind, Johnny, well crap basically everyone else. lol. Camel ... u get the picture. I can help a little. post up what you are trying to do and we can give you a bunch of ideas, tutorial links, everything and anything that will make life easier.

:)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Man, wish I knew enough to teach someone, hehe.

I've been using it forever, but my skillset is limited to what I need, and haven't had the time to fully expand on it. Rather than direct you to all the free online tutorials, which some are good, and others bad, I'd suggest starting to use it, and play around, on your own first. Maybe get some tutorial time in then, as the Adobe "Mindset" takes some getting used to. Learn your way around it, and it gets easier. The big "thing" about Photoshop is more than just the fact that it's the 1337 app, but the fact that you can have almost endless layers stacked. This means you can always revert back, and/or keep stacking things till you get what you like, which is very powerful. I have complex PSD's (Photoshop native file format) that have over 100 layers in them. You can turn them on/off individually and choose what is visible, combined, partially combined, etc. Very powerful.

PuN
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I basically just installed photoshop one day and started messing around. Thats the best way to get good with it. You can also look up tutorials online.

Return to “Entertainment”