eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Snipper nails his target::

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Goat sniped from 400 yards away & tumbles miles down the Mountain.. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/HhqbV0U47Zo[/youtube]
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

I dont find this much entertainment jago :P Unless this is for a purpose? But i looks like its just fun shooting on harmless animals, funny how i rolls down, but most stuff rolles down a cliff :P

haha, that people find this entertainin i dont realy get!

Hehe

Peace
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

hell we use to go kill goats before the 4 of july when i was a kid and we would build a fire pit and roast his a$$. good times. My grandfather made me clean him and the first thing you do is slit the throat to drain the blood and cut the goats "package off". OUCH!
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

good thing i live in colorado...where these animals live...
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

400 yards bah, 950 yards FTW !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aw-35x9E-s
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Johnny wrote:I dont find this much entertainment jago :P Unless this is for a purpose? But i looks like its just fun shooting on harmless animals, funny how i rolls down, but most stuff rolles down a cliff :P

Hehe

Peace
hey.. this was something i just thought ppl would wanna see. Was gonna post this in General Info but just decided to put it here. I've posted other threads on terrorist updates & what there up to & that wasnt to be funy at all.

Remember damit am the one that loves animals hell i feed them everyday out side my house :roll: DID U SEE A ROFL on this post :?:

:evil:
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore wrote:
eXg. Johnny wrote:I dont find this much entertainment jago :P Unless this is for a purpose? But i looks like its just fun shooting on harmless animals, funny how i rolls down, but most stuff rolles down a cliff :P

Hehe

Peace
hey.. this was something i just thought ppl would wanna see. Was gonna post this in General Info but just decided to put it here. I've posted other threads on terrorist updates & what there up to & that wasnt to be funy at all.

Remember damit am the one that loves animals hell i feed them everyday out side my house :roll: DID U SEE A ROFL on this post :?:

:evil:
Hehe, jago, i think we or you misunderstood my reaction :P I put a :P :P :P in the post. Im not angry :P ony i thougt maybe this was ment to be funny how he felt down or what so ever!

No worries there tho. Im not schocked, belive you need more for that :)

Peace!
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

:) Oh its ok.. Didnt want anyone to think i thought that was funny. I thought it was just a interesting video but Ultimatly am glad you dont think i thought that was funny cause i dont..

ya boi Jago
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

cute
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

and you chase stray dogs down.. Scary s**t seeing Hulk running for ya. jkjk man lol.

Package has been sent yesterday btw, should be there soon
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Ruiner wrote:and you chase stray dogs down.. Scary s**t seeing Hulk running for ya. jkjk man lol.

Package has been sent yesterday btw, should be there soon
:lol: Runier.. ur mines, the day we finally meet :lol: :lol:
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

L O L

Return to “Entertainment”