XBOX 360 SMASH!!!!!!!

The funnier things in life
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

SL|MER wrote:No suki. Wog is at this point not able to do that. Ask around about him, then maybe you'll edit ur post just out of respect for the poor guy :(

He's in my prayers and I wish him well. :cry:
Wog is sick, dont know the details.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

he lost my respect quite some time ago
SL|MER
Account Suspended

Post by SL|MER »

eXg. SunTzu wrote:he lost my respect quite some time ago
Don't worry SunTzu it's mutual, now seriously, quit whining about Wog please (Wog referenced quote #3219a, Copyright 2007 states "Don't be a b***h Baby!").

Here is a segment from your book that may aid you when dealing with internet enemy video game clan foes (AOW, Maneuvering):
Ponder and deliberate before you make a move.
He will conquer who has learnt the artifice
of deviation. Such is the art of maneuvering.
:wink:
Maybe you should make a new edition, brush up on your text? You never tell your enemy you dislike them, you give them a fond kiss and a strong hug. C'mon, I gotta teach you this s**t? LOL!

Anyhoo, I forgot to add earlier, my prayers for wogs family too. Last post on this gay ass thread, keep the e-drama to a quiet roar please. lols

Pile

PS: I guess we need these threads every couple months to boost forum views or w/e....it always works and that's a shame. Like moths to a flame, this thread will get 10 times as many views then other threads. And ya'll can defend him all you want cause suntzu is your boi, but in the end kickin someone who's sick and hurting aint right, get real. wog aint fckn Hitler don't get freaky.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Lol retard im not bashing him i tell how it is i really dont give a crap so go on with youre pathetic p.o.v
Queer Eye 4 The Dung Guy

Post by Queer Eye 4 The Dung Guy »

eXg. SunTzu wrote:Lol retard im not bashing him i tell how it is i really dont give a crap so go on with youre pathetic p.o.v
Thank GOD I donated to the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon all these years. To think, I've been retarded all this time and didn't even know it!

edit:
Got your PM and SunTzu I accept your apology (I can't understand your Engels too well) toward wog. I understand that you did not want to offend him. Extremely mature of you to explain that you were misinterpreted, and that you were having a bad day. Brush up on your Engels so that this doesn't happen again buddy!!
your friend and confidant
P|LE-TZU

Return to “Entertainment”