Favorite Music Artist?

The funnier things in life
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. ShooteR wrote:Damn Matt! Lol. I used to listen to a lot of All That Remains, Phil Labonte is a beast. I liked The Fall of Ideals a lot more than Overcome, although Overcome was quite good. As for In Flames, I love love loved them as well, it's too bad that Jesper left, he was a sweet as guitarist.
I'm not into Metalcore as much as I used to be, but I still really like ATR as well. Definitely agreed though, Fall of Ideals is a lot better than Overcome, but they're both good albums still.

Very sad about Jesper still, he was definitely the most talented member of the band. Interesting to see what In Flames, and what Jesper will do next though.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Vitek from Decapitated also passed away a while ago. They just found another drummer now that I think is a really good replacement...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/vUs1_OKQRwI&feature=related[/youtube]
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
Ruiner
Forum Regular

Post by Ruiner »

Many favorites but I've been having a lot of respect for Devo lately. misunderstood band for those that remember them
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe, I remember them. I wasn't a huge fan, mostly because of being completely brainwashed by Neil Peart and Rush at the time, but for their time (Devo) they were very forward thinking.

Return to “Entertainment”