My First Map

The only place to go for your graphics and sigs, or showcasing your work.
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

GOOD JOB SAB!

Instead of trying to get more posts put the images all in post post ok there buddy? LOL PWNED :lol: :wink:
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

exg | Burn wrote:GOOD JOB SAB!

Instead of trying to get more posts put the images all in post post ok there buddy? LOL PWNED :lol: :wink:
:shock: :roll: :? :? :shock:
:?:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

exg | Burn wrote:GOOD JOB SAB!

Umm have you be paying attention haha. This is a Work in progress. If he had it done then yes he could.

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

what could this be O_o
:?:
:lol:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Good job, keep up the good work!

eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

That last room looks like it's meant for singleplayer or something...I don't know if that's built to suit MP.

Good job though =) it does keep looking better.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Equals wrote:That last room looks like it's meant for singleplayer or something...I don't know if that's built to suit MP.

Good job though =) it does keep looking better.

That is true, unless its goign to be like my map and have no point to it besides looking nice and having plenty of things to do to waste time...

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

im not sure, my map is actually large enough to be a single player map. I have thought about it numerously... I could design liek 5 maps and map my own single player game....

Nah but i want this to be multiplayer
now im thinking if i should have the train move, or just teleport you to where i want you to go
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Someone recreate the goldeneye 64 maps! Except make the ceilings a bit higher so that I can strafe them without having to duck all the time! :D
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

IMO some of the red faction maps would be pretty leet, I dunno about doom3 but a lot would feel right in q4.

Matt...think about a lobby recreation :shock: of course minor changes since the environment isn't destructable. That would be a badass q4 map, rails where they were in RF, load a dark matter gun on that ceiling platform, mega and armor stay where they were, RL where it always is and then throw in some LG, shotty, nader, and maybe a nailgun or hyperblaster. I need to find someone who played RF to make it :twisted:
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

yea, that would be pretty awsome, the only problem is that a lot of the maps would have to be changed where you needed to destroy the environment to get places.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ummmm sab? Still mapping brah?

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

some what i did liek 30 mins last night...
I am going on a trip this week, so ill be gone for a bit, i think ill get back into it when i come back, I mean i dont have that much more to do, my framework for the map is down, now i just have to add props, and teles etc. I plan to try and put a BETA out soon :P see if anyone can find my errors and glitches and ...brush overlapping LOL!
Im having a bit of trouble with taht monorail, and dont know if i want it to move, or if I want it to just tele u where i want u to go...
I got burned out when you last saw me on, and started playing a crazy amount of Oblivion, so i hope to get back in it real soon, I just needed a break.

I also have plans to try and make a mod for OBlivion
:shock:
and if you check the Oblivion thread
http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=1476
in other games im adding a cool mod link that everyone should check out!
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

Bah I was just joking :wink:
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

sabooya wrote:some what i did liek 30 mins last night...
I am going on a trip this week, so ill be gone for a bit, i think ill get back into it when i come back, I mean i dont have that much more to do, my framework for the map is down, now i just have to add props, and teles etc. I plan to try and put a BETA out soon :P see if anyone can find my errors and glitches and ...brush overlapping LOL!
Im having a bit of trouble with taht monorail, and dont know if i want it to move, or if I want it to just tele u where i want u to go...
I got burned out when you last saw me on, and started playing a crazy amount of Oblivion, so i hope to get back in it real soon, I just needed a break.

I also have plans to try and make a mod for OBlivion
:shock:
and if you check the Oblivion thread
http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=1476
in other games im adding a cool mod link that everyone should check out!

Cool man, get the beta out but take your time. Dont release it untill its ready.....

Return to “Graphics, Signatures, and Showcase”