My First Map

The only place to go for your graphics and sigs, or showcasing your work.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Sab I'm very impressed by what you've got done so far. I've never had the patience to learn the editor, hehe, OCD. Between Crush, Knox, and you, I feel it's smart to ready up a Map Testing section here. Obviously we don't need the public masses screwing everything up, when we are trying to test for you guys. If need be, I can limit who can view the Beta area, or probably better served, to just make it's own area here, then each map can have it's own thread as well. Testing, etc. What say you guys.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hehe well my obsessive compulsiveness actually helps me in things like this. Based on what ive seen with your web design, and the other stuff you do. Im sure mapping would be somthing else you could learn with ease. The hard part is actually finding the time. There are just not enough hours in the freaking day......

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

well I would love this, Are we talking a web page or a forum?? Id also liek if it could be limited to specific people. I dont want everyone testing my maps, just select people if this is possible. I just dont want people that are completely immature and gonna say it sucks for stupid reasons,
man its a bummber taht im leaving this week, when i get back ill put SERIOUS HOURS into mapping.

Side note***
I am starting plans for a second map, Alpha titled: Doom Arena
ParadoX
Forum Regular

Post by ParadoX »

i think my first map was cooler...but thats just my opinion lol

-fanny mayster

Return to “Graphics, Signatures, and Showcase”