Wallpapers

The only place to go for your graphics and sigs, or showcasing your work.
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

Well Sab I didn't want it to be in hirigana, because I was looking for something different so I used it. And it looks good to me.

Clearly we have two different styles :). And that's why creativty was invented. No one should be bound by any one font or style. The font is purely there for effect so. You of all people should know all of this lol.

Another Wallpaper.

Care to know what the text says? :) lol
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Katakana isn't a font. Its like ABCDE vs Russian, а Б В Г Д. Its a different Alphabet, and they don't represent the correct words. Katakana is meant for foreign Japanese words ie. television is terebi テレビ, hirigana is meant for native Japanese words ie. sushi すし. If you wanted to do katakana for that exact sentence like you did, it would be translated to. セクシ コムス イン アルウ コラズ , which using romaji, or English Japanese would be Sekushi komusu in aruu korazu. What you spelled was Gibberish, that's why I was all confused.

I don't really care what use use, because it doesn't really matter, its art, and it doesn't have to read anything. But any native Japanese person or anyone who can read it, ie. me is going to look at that and be like, wtf? Especially because of the manga girl.
eXg. D!ggy wrote:Care to know what the text says? :) lol
This time it looks like an actual font because some Kanji and symbols that are not Asian are in there. Definitely looks alien/strog like.
:D I love the background too, you make it?
Last edited by eXg. sabooya on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Diggy, don't tell me you made that background yourself, or I'll shat my pants...
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

I know it's not a font, it's used as a font I knew all of that as well lol.

As far as the back grounds. I'm a Photo-Manipulator, I find random non copy right fractals and use them and peace them together like a puzzle.
Same with Renders, find an open sorce free to the public non copy right pictures. The background renders I use are like a big stamp or brush you still have to peace them together to make it look good. The images hardly or most of the time don't look like they did when I'm done with them.

Yeah I have made some of my own, some of you have seen them but it's still the same as using brushes or stamps.

I change everything about the image until it doesn't look like it used to, I've done this for some time now. Infact that's how I got started into graffics started with random pictures changed them to make them look better sharper, cleaner been doing this since I was 16. I've come a long way since then.

Some say Photo-Manipulators have no talent, but I haven't had any complants. But it is very hard to change images, though it has gotten easier over time like anything else. Nor it's not any different from using templates. I have no money to get set programs to make those myself, nor to get templates I've looked.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I've always preferred photo manipulation, because I'm never satisfied with my own work, and by using some one else's which I LIKE im always more happy.
Diggy
Retired

Post by Diggy »

Indeed!

Return to “Graphics, Signatures, and Showcase”