Offical crysis specs

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

lol. Good thing I've already decided on getting an 8800 Ultra from newegg before christmas. i've just about got the budgeting worked out for it. PLUS I'll have the 2nd system capable of playing the majority of current games with the parts from the original build.

Word. I pre-ordered Crysis, so I'll just have to go pick it up on release.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. f0cus wrote:lol. Good thing I've already decided on getting an 8800 Ultra from newegg before christmas. i've just about got the budgeting worked out for it. PLUS I'll have the 2nd system capable of playing the majority of current games with the parts from the original build.

even with an 8800utral your not going to run it max out. The game is seroius about hardware.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
D!ggy
Forum Visitor

Post by D!ggy »

You have got to be kidding me! I'll have to up grade alittle bit before I can play that dang thing. lol
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Did you know that there are more advanced graphical settings you can turn on only via the console? They plan on releasing a patch approximately a year after the game comes out to update graphics for newer computers.
D!ggy
Forum Visitor

Post by D!ggy »

Geez.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. sabooya wrote:Did you know that there are more advanced graphical settings you can turn on only via the console? They plan on releasing a patch approximately a year after the game comes out to update graphics for newer computers.
The game is powerful enough. wait until 9800GTX and 10000GTX comes out. wonder how beef up crysis will be then :shock:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

thousand $$$ game
D!ggy
Forum Visitor

Post by D!ggy »

I just got a pc that could run that. Man these games are monsters now a days!
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

suki wrote:
eXg. f0cus wrote:lol. Good thing I've already decided on getting an 8800 Ultra from newegg before christmas. i've just about got the budgeting worked out for it. PLUS I'll have the 2nd system capable of playing the majority of current games with the parts from the original build.

even with an 8800utral your not going to run it max out. The game is seroius about hardware.

I don't run anything on max settings anyway. Not even Quake 1.
D!ggy
Forum Visitor

Post by D!ggy »

Nor do I, well alittle bit. but this is going to be a bad-ass game. Is it Team based or 1v1. Or both?
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

D!ggy wrote:Nor do I, well alittle bit. but this is going to be a bad-ass game. Is it Team based or 1v1. Or both?
Team base
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
D!ggy
Forum Visitor

Post by D!ggy »

Thought so. Good to hear!

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”