9800GTX and super clocked gx2

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. Mezzfit
Forum Bot

9800GTX and super clocked gx2

Post by eXg. Mezzfit »

Check out the GTX, and the new GX2 superclocked, KO, and SSC. Those super clocked ones are only if you are afraid to overclock the stock one I think. All you guys holding out for the GTX well there ya go at $329.99, that's a good deal I think.
Damn, I was blinded by science.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: 9800GTX and super clocked gx2

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. Mezzfit wrote:Check out the GTX, and the new GX2 superclocked, KO, and SSC. Those super clocked ones are only if you are afraid to overclock the stock one I think. All you guys holding out for the GTX well there ya go at $329.99, that's a good deal I think.
Awesome.. Like i said there can never be to many Video card threads.. umm SUPERCAT :wink: "Damn you" these threads arnt yesterdays news PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS $hit!... :lol: Anways thanks for the update am now getting one of these SSC cards.. Hopefully within the next 2weeks before i order bfg releases some OC version as well..

AM a bfg type of guy 8)
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Re: 9800GTX and super clocked gx2

Post by m1nd »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore wrote:
eXg. Mezzfit wrote:Check out the GTX, and the new GX2 superclocked, KO, and SSC. Those super clocked ones are only if you are afraid to overclock the stock one I think. All you guys holding out for the GTX well there ya go at $329.99, that's a good deal I think.
Awesome.. Like i said there can never be to many Video card threads.. umm SUPERCAT :wink: "Damn you" these threads arnt yesterdays news PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS $hit!... :lol: Anways thanks for the update am now getting one of these SSC cards.. Hopefully within the next 2weeks before i order bfg releases some OC version as well..

AM a bfg type of guy 8)
i know another acronym for BFG and it aint big f*****g gun jago :P

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”