Thermaltake is going to release a new gaming case

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.

Good case / bad case?

Nice iniative
67%
A no go!
17%
No comment
17%

Total votes: 6
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Thermaltake is going to release a new gaming case

Post by m1nd »

http://www.techpowerup.com/index.php?70128

So this is thermaltake's new gaming case anyone recognize anything:P!?

I do ;)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Yeah its a copy of antec 900
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. Ident[i]ty wrote:Yeah its a copy of antec 900
yeah I have to agree with Will. Obviously though i think we can agree the Antec 900 was a really good case, i mean it sold a lot. So making kind of a newer maybe slightly better version of that is a smart move on thermaltake's part, or just stupid.
I think that once a complany created a revolutionary case that changes the faces of computers forever, we will truly have something to talk about.

Phenom and Camel industries, making cases of the future!

But im going to vote nice initiative because although the case is very un-original, it is still a damn nice case.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Gotta agree. My last build WAS a Antec 900, and it completely rocks. I should have done a full review on it, it's that good. Airflow is completely insane with individually controllable fans, and I can attest to their silence. The bottom mount PS, same as the 9, which only changes a FEW of your longer power wire runs. As far as I can tell the only difference seems to be an attempt at "tool free" maybe on the HD cages, and I can't see the PCI-E slots to tell there. On the subject OF "tool free", most of the ones I've seen, were flimsy. You all know them, plastic clips that supposedly lock your cards in, hehehe, sometimes they work. Not sure about this one, but I can talk to the Antec 900's screw method. Rock solid, and fast. I can remove both sides in 15 seconds, turn a few screw, and eject my HD cage(s) and get busy. I never give priority to "tool less" as once I build something, I want it SOLID first, and everything else 2nd.

Not hating on this one, but I'm beyond happy with the A9, so I'm voting "no comment" on this case. :)

Another take, if it is indeed a copy OF the A900, well, can't go wrong with that.

PuN
eXg. Mezzfit
Forum Bot

Post by eXg. Mezzfit »

I really like that new coolermaster HAF932 case.
Damn, I was blinded by science.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

coolermaster HAF932 case hmmmm not my style

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay soo far... the only thing I don't like.. now I know good idea. but FAN FILTER ?

to me just sounds like something else I have to clean more often that restricts airflow, and gets clogged. But I understand the point. Maybe they should invent a spray fan, so like a self cleaning case. cause you know everyone hates cleaning the insides of your fans. hehe.

great. now someone will steal that idea too.. damnit !
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i think the coolermaster cosmos s will last me awhile. this motherfucker is huge with great airflow.

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”