Microsoft sidewinder X6 and X5

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Microsoft sidewinder X6 and X5

Post by m1nd »

I'm thinking abuot buying these anyone got some experience with these?

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

oh s**t, lol i just posted in another thread about these items.
M1nd im thinking about getting them too, they look great.

The only thing i think is kind of...odd, it the little pop out number pad on the keyboard, my guess is it will not pop off, but break off and not go back on and make me cry.
The mouse just looks awesome, but may be "too" cheap for all the gadgets on it. :shock:

i dont care though, im buying both :twisted:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: Microsoft sidewinder X6 and X5

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

eXg. m1nd wrote:I'm thinking abuot buying these anyone got some experience with these?

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gamin ... px?pid=102

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gamin ... px?pid=101

dont know about the keyboard but dude...I own this mouse>

& yes i have some HUGE tips that are gonna safe u a bunch of time..
For one "DONT NOT" get this mouse unless u got big hands.. I got big hands & never could adjust to my Razor diamondback mouse.. Altho i've got use to it i always found myself everytime in Microcenter<Major pc electronic store & best buy walking by the mouses placing my hands on each & everyone of them on display 1 by 1 by 1... About 2 weeks ago i came across the Microsoft sidewinder mouse.. I was a little skep because i thought didnt sidewinder product die awhile back?. but i thought oh well i'll just get it figuring that i have the nack of buying whatever it is that interests me & just returning it with the reciept if i dont like it.. "been using that method for years" tested many Gpu cards in my time doing so.. gotta love it.. I got these big hands so this moude was PERFECT.. omg in cod4 i OWN with this mouse i love the dpi setting right there on top of the mouse which allows me to change sens which i always need to do jumping from playing Gow,Cod4 & Pure atv.. Ya see with gow i can use 800 dpi.. works great.. with cod4 i need my $hit on the fly so i choose 1200.. Now with the weights i think there great & i found my self on cod4 & everytime i'd get fraged & could have sworn i got him first i'd find my self exchanging the Weights in the mouse which can be done in seconds FLAT.. finally i found the weight i love..I like the 5kg all the way to the far left & a 10kg in the middle leaving the far right slot empty with no weight.. but hey.. you'll have to find ur own comfort zone. You find that quick once u start getting that a$$ busted :lol: :lol:

LAST WORDS on a great mouse..

One really good thing about my new sidewinder is i dont pick up my mouse anymore during battle to reset my postion.. Mouse is big & my hand dosent engolf the entire mouse like when i used the diamond back..

GET THE MOUSE BUT ONLY IF U GOT BIG HANDS & have issue with smaller mouses..
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Updated image/links for more responses. I don't have any experience with either yet.

PuN
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

The mouse looks awesome, but Ive tried tons of gaming keyboards, and I always end up going back to the old cheapo large button one. idk the original ideas been around for so long it must be the best.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

this is the only keyboard you will ever need. it is the answer to every problem in the keyboarding realm. hell, it may even get you laid (can't verify that one myself, but you never know). own it. love it. do not question.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”