Origin EON 18 Laptop for pun

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Origin EON 18 Laptop for pun

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Check this out man.. let me know how this stacks up against the Alien ware.

http://www.originpc.com/eon-gaming-laptop-features.asp

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

All gamers know failure is not an option, they demand the best performance out of themselves and the systems they use. ORIGIN is committed to selecting the best the industry has to offer to insure maximum performance and dependability for your custom gaming PC.

Our technicians will make sure your system runs at its peak performance level. With 72 hours of burn in and quality testing, we ensure every component works flawlessly before you receive your system. The ORIGIN team has over 10 years of experience of building benchmark crushing gaming rigs so you can count on your custom gaming PC to be rock solid.

Graphics & Video

* Ok, even we took a few minutes to sit back and admire the jaw dropping “awesomeness” of the 18.4” LCD powered by Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 285M graphics cards. With all game settings cranked, this rig outputs a gorgeous visual experience with up to 50% more performance than the previous generation.
* The cool part is that shear performance isn't all the GPU's offer, additional features included with every ORIGIN EON18's GTX 285M GPU's.
1. NVIDIA® PhysX™ technology.
2. NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology.
3. NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD technology.

Unique Features

* ORIGIN understands the performance of a custom gaming PC doesn't stop at the CPU and GPU. The ORIGIN EON18 Gaming Laptop is jammed with top performing components that deliver even more power for the best experience. Upgrade options include.
* Multitasking Madness! Up to 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz memory.
* Holy Hard Drives! Select up to 1.5TB of hard drive capacity.
* Inspirational Views leveraging the HDMI output and Blu-ray Disc capabilities.
* Wired or Wireless, always enjoy the fastest connectivity.
* Secret agent status awaits.... be the only one with system access with the ORIGIN EON18's built-in fingerprint reader;And of course the ORIGIN EON18 gaming laptop has a 2.0mega-pixel webcam/mic.

Processors

* ORIGIN puts the power of choice in your hands by offering Intel Core i7 Extreme, Quad and Duo CPUs.
* If you are looking for balls to the wall, no compromises gaming performance, go with the Intel Core i7 Extreme CPU.
* Multimedia aficionados will want either the Core i7 or the Core 2 Quad, running multiple cores, for great multitasking power to handle everything you can throw at it.
* Core 2 Duo is the choice to make for those looking for the perfect match of pricing and performance in their custom gaming PC.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

We all know it's what's under the hood that counts, but this doesn't mean you have to be stuck with a bland design. Its flash and substance with ORIGIN which is why we teamed up with Killer Paint to bring a 'rock star' finish to your custom gaming PC.

For gamers our systems are an extension of ourselves. We want to stand out in, or out of the game. ORIGIN understands this and we deliver by offering you several color and design options, but it doesn't stop there. Become truly original by sending in your own artwork to be airbrushed on your ORIGIN EON18 or give us a call and we will work with you to develop your own unique design!

Double Team
ORIGIN, the best in gaming systems and Killer Paint, the best in custom airbrush artistry have teamed together to bring you the best in personal design for your perfect PC. With over 29 years of experience Killer Paint is globally recognized as one of the best in custom airbrush design and innovating the True Fire® effect.

Lights and Action
Almost every area of the ORIGIN EON18 illuminates, giving you even more customization opportunity. Allow your custom gaming laptop to match your mood with multiple light effect choices.

UBER Customization
If color doesn't do it for you, we have the mother of all customization options. We will replace our ORIGIN logo with your personalized imagery or logo on the outside of your ORIGIN EON18 allowing the lights to illuminate through your imagery.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

man if I only had the money.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

how much is dis s**t? I bet 6 grand
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

im getting this laptop! its only 3-4 grand :D
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

That looks a little like the Sager. Hmmmm, I wonder............ :)

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”