I would Like to join and possibly start on season 10 team

Counter Strike Source

Moderator: eXg. ShooteR

SolidSnake577
Forum N00b

I would Like to join and possibly start on season 10 team

Post by SolidSnake577 »

Some of you know me and some of you don't. Css players will. Anyway im -[S]tandAside Solid Snake and some of you know me under {m$M} Solid snake in pubs. I have been in 2 cal seasons and last season i was with Team -[S]tandAside ! and we went 5-3 and was .2 away from going Cal intermediate. My team has switched to 1.6 and i believe i can make an impact on the s10 team. I want to join this team because i know shedao, fish, and knife and im sure this team has alot of potential. I have good cal experience and some good strats that would be very helpful. My old team has beaten over 10 to 15 cal intermediate teams and im sure we can make the s10 team into a great team. :D I would like to start and I believe i can be a great help to this team considering this team hasnt really had much cal exp. So just please take up my offer and Shedao or Whoever get back to me Asap please.

ty -[S]tandAside Solid Snake or you can just call me Solid Snake
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Cool. Although you might have more luck in the recruitment section... ;)

Too bad I can't play CAL next season since I'll be in... Not America. :s
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

good luck with app....welcome to the forums
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome Snake. Hitting up Shedao Shai would probably be your best bet, and yes, the recruitment section as well.

PuN
eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

hey snake.. funny typing to you here and talking to u in steam... i am currently trying to get a very good group of guys u know to play for exg.. just gotta get pun to sit down and talk for a while :P glad to see u coming here...

Return to “C.S.S”