challenge!!!!

Counter Strike Source

Moderator: eXg. ShooteR

exodus

challenge!!!!

Post by exodus »

anyone up to scrim my esea team?

we just got sponsored so im sure we can get it all on sourcetv as well with a shoutcaster

interested?<3
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

We still have a css team? *Shrug* If they want to I guess...
exodus

Post by exodus »

i think it would be fun, or maybe play l4d?
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

I'll play you in qlive or q4 when I get back stateside?
exodus

Post by exodus »

I would get s**t on, i dont play those type of games, something about hitting someone directly with a rocket a few times and they dont die just gets to me, 1 bullet to the head plz
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

exodus wrote:I would get s**t on, i dont play those type of games, something about hitting someone directly with a rocket a few times and they dont die just gets to me, 1 bullet to the head plz
Yea, except that s**t is still unrealistic as well... You get shot in the body and still run around just fine but low on health. Or you can't fire a single burst shot accurately on the move... Plus who the f**k uses an automatic M4?? :P
exodus

Post by exodus »

lol on a realism factor it deffenitly beats doom / quake gotta give it that. and its an m16 that your thinking of, m4 is either semi or full auto, m16 had the option for semi, 3rnd burst or full auto :P
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

quake ftw.. but Dorkiz.. you know just as well as I do.. that getting into a debate with someone that is an avid CSS player and you are a quake player just isn't going to happen.. it will go on and on untill someone just gets owned. agree to dissagree, and come play q live.. get your butt back stateside and come practice man. :twisted:
exodus

Post by exodus »

You are correct, but in all reality, they are video games and nothing about them are realistic, i just like to shoot things in the head, but also just wanna shoot once, why waste ammo?
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

exodus wrote:lol on a realism factor it deffenitly beats doom / quake gotta give it that. and its an m16 that your thinking of, m4 is either semi or full auto, m16 had the option for semi, 3rnd burst or full auto :P
That's what I meant, but neg on the M4... You will VERY rarely find a full auto M4... But they do have the 3 round burst option still. Mine says so right here. *points*

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Dorkiz FTW (2X).
exodus

Post by exodus »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine

rarely? i got a few friends over in iraq and the standard rifle they use is the colt, semi auto and burst options in all practical applications would be for longer range fire since at about 1000 yards full auto would be useless but in close quarters combat full auto is your best friend, hence why the m4 is a modular style gun, you can do anything with it

***edit, full auto ownership of any gun is restricted to civilians, only the military and police are supposed to use them apperantly
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Well done Dorkiz.. Looks like you have the laser on that as well. Anyone have the infrared capability ones ??
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:Well done Dorkiz.. Looks like you have the laser on that as well. Anyone have the infrared capability ones ??
Mine does have IR capabilites hehe. And I just have a basic red dot CCO. Only the PLs got ACOGs.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

exodus wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine

rarely? i got a few friends over in iraq and the standard rifle they use is the colt, semi auto and burst options in all practical applications would be for longer range fire since at about 1000 yards full auto would be useless but in close quarters combat full auto is your best friend, hence why the m4 is a modular style gun, you can do anything with it

***edit, full auto ownership of any gun is restricted to civilians, only the military and police are supposed to use them apperantly
Yes, rarely. You can't get a full auto as a civilian unless you have a license, like you noted, however even in the military you'll never see a full auto M4. If your friends in Iraq say they have one, they're blowing smoke up your ass. We all use semi out here, because full auto is not your friend out here. Not nearly as much control over your spray, which can easily hit innocent bystanders, which has been an issue out here... Plus it's a waste of ammo. That's why we are all trained in close combat procedures, we don't need to jump in a room and spray like in CSS. You do your room clearing, if you need to eliminate a target, you use "controlled pairs" normally known as double tapping the mother f****r. The only full auto weapons that are carried by the US military out here are the Saw and 240 series weapons. And those are only used for suppressive fire, and generally mounted to the vehicles. Special units, i.e. Ranger and SF, will generally use an MP5 if they need full auto.
Last edited by dorkiz on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “C.S.S”