Total votes: 15
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Consoles Vs PC

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Consoles Vs PC
Ok Everyone knew this was coming
:D
Id like to hear why & why not people suport PC or Consoles.

I like the PC, it is always upgradeable, and You can always make your games look better by upgradeing, and you get a better expirience.
On a console you have 1 setting and a crapo resolution. You play through the game once and dont paly it for liek another 6 months. Internet play is also limited to specific consoles, OR it costs money.
WHY PAY FOR A CONSOLE CLIENT WHEN YOU GET IT FREE WITH A PC

Now i do liek some console games, Im not ANti console. but I prefer the PC over the console
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

i like pc very much and for a month all i played was pc but i always liked console games and currently getting back to playing them starting with halo 2
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

Im sorry but im going to have to say console on this one

You dont need a fast "console"... :lol:
The games are better
The games are clearer...

TY GG!
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Re: Consoles Vs PC

Post by Cyanide! »

sabooya wrote: I like the PC, it is always upgradeable, and You can always make your games look better by upgradeing, and you get a better expirience.

What if you dont have any money to do that? HMMM?

GG
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

pc
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Both have their ups and downs. Can anyone say both? 8)

Ofc if I had to get rid of one my PC would stay.
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

I would have to say PC. the upgradability. no limit to the games available for it. Microsoft even sales the 360 controllers for pc if your controller hungry.
-:: Add th3darkmarket for Steam and Xfire ::-
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

PC PC PC. I have read countless reviews, comparisons, even demo'd quite a bit of testing time. Sure the consoles have some VERY nice advanatages, but the PC is the only way for me. Could change in the future, but I do too much with my PC, gaming, is just one. To have to switch back and forth, attempt to transfer images, etc. ROTFL. Sure consoles MOST times have fewer "Outta the Box" issues with games, as the designers only have to code for ONE format (excluding ports), but beyond that. :O

IMO

PuN
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Console all the way...w/ consoles getting better and better (xbox 360 ps3) i must say they will make histroy...PC parts are so costly just for a game consoles are only made games...thats why i love they get better and there at good price 600 bucks for a good pc just to run a freakin game bah 2k...
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:PC PC PC. I have read countless reviews, comparisons, even demo'd quite a bit of testing time. Sure the consoles have some VERY nice advanatages, but the PC is the only way for me. Could change in the future, but I do too much with my PC, gaming, is just one. To have to switch back and forth, attempt to transfer images, etc. ROTFL. Sure consoles MOST times have fewer "Outta the Box" issues with games, as the designers only have to code for ONE format (excluding ports), but beyond that. :O

IMO

PuN
You just said all that to cover up the fact you're jaded that they don't make lefty controllers. :shock: hehe.

Return to “Console Gaming”