3%
Ngage
No votes

Total votes: 30
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

#1 System

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, or SEGA or maybe the n-GAGE?
What is the number one system and why do you think so?
Is It games? Are you Old-School? A Graphic PIG? It looks Cooler? or is it you just think one is better for... because!?!?
Vote on the number 1 System Company and Post You fave system and why!
THE EXG SYSTEM WAR HAS BEGUN!!!
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

I really do prefer XBox because of the

1) Millions of games it has to offer
2) You can play live with other people
3) The graphics that every game has
4) And lastly the most popular FPS- Halo 2 and soon Halo 3 :twisted: MWAHAHA

*The down side*

1) A controller :(
2) Too fvcking big

TY GG!
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

I do enjoy my Xbox alot but I voted for playstation systems because Sony was the only brand I messed with in console gaming....until halo 2 come out lol. I can still remember when I first got PSX and the only game I played for months was Tekken 2(wish I still had it). The only major drawback to the PS2 was the pitiful online experience; especially compared to Xbox LIVE, but supposedly they've improved on that with the PS3.. hope so.
-:: Add th3darkmarket for Steam and Xfire ::-
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I meant to vote nintendo systems, but I guess I clicked the wrong one and voted nintendo handhelds. I have a 360, but I never play it. it has too similar games to the pc except they're slower, harder for mods, extra files and the thing that really pissed me off was that the keyboard and mouse support never came. I actually prefer the xbox controllers to the other consoles', but no game gives a high enough sensativity for them. Halo 2 isn't as bad, but even at 10 it still feels a bit slow coming from pc, but every other fps gives you slow ass stuff. Nintendo, doesn't focus on that sort of stuff though and a lot of their stuff is a lot different than everything else. Yea, most of it is crap, and a lot of their games are no fun to play, but you have the odd gems that are loads of fun to play with people over and are just hilarious like the insane mario party minigames, mario kart and stuff like that. The zelda games are among my favorite games of all time and I just love the uniqueness of all of Nintendo's different characters. The wii looks like hella fun to play with people over though. Not to mention that their consoles are often far cheaper than the other ones. Sega was also loads of fun back in the day though too, and I actually preferred the Genesis to any of the other Nintendo consoles of the time. I think all of the consoles have their ups and downs to suit different people. The real console war is between sony and microsoft, and Nintendo is going off in their own direction appealing to the same crowd that they always have, which I'm actually glad that they're doing because they always come up with something different, which I always think is stupid, but ends up being loads of fun. There really isn't a console that I don't like though, they're all fun for their own reasons. Nintendo's been around forever, they continue to lead the way in new and unique perspectives in the gaming industry, and I'm always interested in a lot of their new stuff, so that's what I picked.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

its funny how you left the playstation out of it :lol: must be scare
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I voted for Playstation because of the fact the sony comes up with games and products faster and more efficiently than companies like Microsoft and nintendo. The playstation is the only current system to be able to run DVD's without special hookups, and-on's, etc. And...it's in blueray 8)
The playstation has so many games that a customer can surely find the exact one they are looking for. Series like Final Fantasy, Ratchet and Clank, and way back to Crash Bandicoot have kept people buying their latest systems.
Xbox does have good graphics, and obviously the best online gaming system (xbox live), but in today's market when the user becomes more reliant on internet, and when people want music and movies on everything they own, the PS systems have provided a safe place to do that.
Mogwai {KAN}
Forum Bot

Post by Mogwai {KAN} »

Nintendo..flat out better games.

-The Mog-
ImageImage

Return to “Console Gaming”