Something for you PC fps'ers

All your console gaming needs.
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Something for you PC fps'ers

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

Here is a review of a mouse and keyboard adapter for the Xbox console called "Max Shooter" they also compare it with the Smart Joy Frag (which I own personally) and Magic XFPS. I figure this would help you guys that cant stand using a controller to play Halo or Unreal Championshop and want to use a mouse and keyboard. If you have any questions about it you can PM me with questions. I do not mean this to be an advertisment if its taken like that, I just want to help out.

Review link:
http://hardware.teamxbox.com/articles/x ... Review/p1/[/img]
-:: Add th3darkmarket for Steam and Xfire ::-
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

Might have to get one man... Can you set the controls to what ever you want? For example... Lets say i want swith weapons to lets say the backspace button<--- Just an example... Can you do that? Or is it all just preset..
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

It comes preset out of the box with 8 dif games assigned ex F1-Halo,F2-Unreal Championship,F3... But your able to change everything around. Only thing that cant be changed is movement of the character (W,A,S,D) They use a sensitivity adjustment on the SJF called a "deadzone" to fine tune how fast you want your mouse to move. Ive been thinking about getting a Max Shooter lately since its only $20 and supposedly works with Razer and other lazer mice (which SJF doesnt).
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

TH3DARKMARKET wrote:It comes preset out of the box with 8 dif games assigned ex F1-Halo,F2-Unreal Championship,F3... But your able to change everything around. Only thing that cant be changed is movement of the character (W,A,S,D) They use a sensitivity adjustment on the SJF called a "deadzone" to fine tune how fast you want your mouse to move. Ive been thinking about getting a Max Shooter lately since its only $20 and supposedly works with Razer and other lazer mice (which SJF doesnt).

:( I don't use w,a,s,d. I use e,a,d,f.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

eadf? how does that work...do you mean esdf?

:shock:

That would be too strange to me.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eadf :shock: Do you mean esdf? Wouldn't work for me either because I'm an arrow key noob.

lol, you beat me to it you turd!!!
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Stick it to the man for f*****g all us left handed players even in the console world..

!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!!!!!

Frag.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Oh man, if I had one of those and actually still had time to play consoles I would own so many noobs with that...

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

Equals wrote:eadf? how does that work...do you mean esdf?

:shock:

That would be too strange to me.
Nope, I mean e,a,d,f. e = forward, d= backward,a= left, f=right, s is zoom, lately, it used to be crouch, before I set crouch to mouse 2.
:)
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I was just wondering if anyone knows something like this that can be used on the 360. You can plug in a keyoboard and mouse through usb, but it's not compatible with games, only for entering text fields and stuff like that.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

[eXg] Mattinator wrote:I was just wondering if anyone knows something like this that can be used on the 360. You can plug in a keyoboard and mouse through usb, but it's not compatible with games, only for entering text fields and stuff like that.
damn bill gates...he such a n00b
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

Im afraid there is no way as of yet to plug in a keyboard and mouse to the Xbox 360.. main reason why I dont have one yet.
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

I was looking at those pics, and it dawned on me that they're all ps2 ports. So all of us usb mousers are fucked eh? On top of the fact that I use a usb keyboard as well.

I have a lot to say, but I'm too lazy right now. so that's it.
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

XvileX wrote:I was looking at those pics, and it dawned on me that they're all ps2 ports. So all of us usb mousers are fucked eh? On top of the fact that I use a usb keyboard as well.

I have a lot to say, but I'm too lazy right now. so that's it.
Just simply aquire some usb/ps2 adapters. that's what I use

Return to “Console Gaming”