DOOM 3 XBL

All your console gaming needs.
wh0128
Forum N00b

DOOM 3 XBL

Post by wh0128 »

So I know you guys are a really good Doom3 clan for the PC, but how come none of you play the Xbox version on Xbox Live? It seemed to me you guys would play on both console and PC. If any of you guys get D3 hit me up @ Who128, I'll hook you up with some reall good D3 console players.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

consoles isn't really our thing :?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

we are mainly a PC clan but on demand and with the next gen there and coming i think it will get more populair i myself have ps2
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

And me a GameCube. I only wish I could play MarioKart online...
:cry:
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

eXg.Mr.Marley! wrote:And me a GameCube. I only wish I could play MarioKart online...
:cry:
only if you wish to lose to players such as myself.

ahhh the good old days of XBAND for snes. i played super mario kart 24/7 online when i was 12
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Hehehe.... That SNES version was and is still the best. Many controllers were broken in it's lifespan...
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Wooot. Word on the busted controllers. SNES graveyard is what I had. I agree that we are primarily focused on PC games, and although most of us do indeed have consoles, I think the general concensus is that, once you go PC, at least as far as the the level we're at, there's no going back. :)

PuN
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

i still have my xbox and XBL just never get around to playing it anymore..
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
wh0128
Forum N00b

Post by wh0128 »

thats a bummer cause D3 on xbox is just as fun as D3 on the PC, though the PC has its advantages with levels and mods and stuff.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

To be honest with you, I have played both and feel that D3 on the PC gives you much more quicker reaction time vice the Controller. There are times however when I wish I could plop down on the couch and Doom it but I love my Mouse and Keyboard! :wink:
wh0128
Forum N00b

Post by wh0128 »

OH totally true dude. With the flip of your wrist you can spin a 180, while with the controller you have to wait a second or so depending on your sensitivity, and PC sensitivity for D3 is way stronger that for xbox. I guess I am not that great with the mouse and keyboard, so thats why i like the console a tad bit better and cuz i have alot of friends on it also. I do wish though that D3 for xbox could be much more like D3 for PC.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

wh0128 wrote:OH totally true dude. With the flip of your wrist you can spin a 180, while with the controller you have to wait a second or so depending on your sensitivity, and PC sensitivity for D3 is way stronger that for xbox. I guess I am not that great with the mouse and keyboard, so thats why i like the console a tad bit better and cuz i have alot of friends on it also. I do wish though that D3 for xbox could be much more like D3 for PC.
well yes it should be paying almost 500 bucks for the damn xbox when it first came out. IT can ''run anything'' bill and mircosoft said. BULLSHIT. The reason why the xbox verison for doom3 so crap b/c of the hardware. i mean cmon now they had to everything in it just for it to run. The levels The screen size (320x400) just to test on the console..but im glad that q4 on xbox 360 lags like a monkey :x but all in all we all have great pc's! UT2k7 here we come!! GL with doom3 on xbox man...you better be number 1=]
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
TH3DARKMARKET
Forum Regular

Post by TH3DARKMARKET »

I had Doom 3 for xbox for about a whole week before I grew sick and tired of the lag from deathmatch.. it was fun to play Co-Op online though. That grew old after me and a friend beat the poo out of it.

(Even though they're on two different scales) The Unreal Championship games have done good with minimizing lag.. I got just about as much lag as I did on Halo 2. So hopefully UT2007 wont dissapoint.
-:: Add th3darkmarket for Steam and Xfire ::-

Return to “Console Gaming”