Wii

All your console gaming needs.
KillSwitch
Forum Groupie

Post by KillSwitch »

im not really a big fan of wii i think its just gonna be like all the others the only thing that nintendo is famous for is for er... who's that lil migit guy you know the one that is always in red and is always hangin out with some big head blond princess oh and he has a lil dragon as a pet does anyone know his name i forgot?

Immolation
Forum Visitor

Post by Immolation »

KillSwitch wrote:im not really a big fan of wii i think its just gonna be like all the others the only thing that nintendo is famous for is for er... who's that lil migit guy you know the one that is always in red and is always hangin out with some big head blond princess oh and he has a lil dragon as a pet does anyone know his name i forgot?
Ya im stumped... my closest guess was Arnold Swarzcheneger. (dont hurt me cuz i cant spell).

As for the wii: Don't Be a Wiitard!!! haha. that sums up my views on the wii... Also i am not going to check this thread again for the sake of saving myself from reading all the flames.
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

lolz, same as ps3, dont need it dont want it :)
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

we can all go to the bathroom and wii our pants when we get it
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

I don't have the Wii, but I played it at my friends house and it really is fun.

But it all comes down to personal preference :)
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Got my Wii at release on sunday! It's a s**t-load of fun in doses, especially with people over. Love it! Most fun I've had with a console in forever. Wii sports, which comes with the console, is a blast! I also have the new Zelda game, which is automatically just amazing, but haven't gotten too far into it yet. I also picked up some Dragon Ball Z game, and it's the craziest thing I've ever played with the wiimote and nunchuk attachment, haha, it's a blast!

If you can't get your hands on your own, find a friend that has one and try it out, it's pretty sweet!
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

lol Wii Sports is great! I love watching people play they always over exagerate :D [/b]
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

i've been playing wii sports with my friends as well, bowling is loads of fun

i have gotten pretty far into zelda, got half my item list filled, 7 hearts and im on the 3rd temple (i feel special)

im in the 4th or so level in red steel, game is very hard because its not the kind of shooting game where you can rambo the enemies, you have to take covor and plan with barrels, and cars and forklifts that can explode
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I wiil be asking Santa for a wii for x mas. PS3 is awesome, along with the 360, but man they are EXPENSIVE!
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

kid niki rules, legend of kage, kung fu, rc pro am! right on man. what about milons secret castle or lolo? i still got my nes and lots of games! i miss mega man 3 and the 2nd controller trick...

Return to “Console Gaming”