cod3

All your console gaming needs.
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

cod3

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

isnt gonna be released on pc!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: i am so pissed, the game franchise was originally released for pc, now 3 is just gonna be ps3, 360, and wii. any1 kno if they r planning on a pc release in a year or so?
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

It's because it's being developed by Treyarch, a different developer than the previous installments done by Infinity Ward, and Treyarch is a console-based company.

There is still a possibility of a console-port in the future, but port's generally suck balls. The good news is, the next cod installment is likely going to be done by Infinity again, meaning it will likely be a pc release as well. :D
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg|c. Mattinator wrote:It's because it's being developed by Treyarch, a different developer than the previous installments done by Infinity Ward, and Treyarch is a console-based company.

There is still a possibility of a console-port in the future, but port's generally suck balls. The good news is, the next cod installment is likely going to be done by Infinity again, meaning it will likely be a pc release as well. :D
i guess so :?
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

Being a huge CoD fan I too am pretty ticked. Mattinator is correct and yes Infinity Ward is making the next CoD, which as far as I know is PC exclusive.

Latest intel says it is going to be "Modern Conflict", like Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six, featuring Navy Seals, SAS, Green Berets etc. It's supposed to be more realistic this time around, ie no regen health, wepons more lethal. With destructible environments, and all the modern gadgetry you'd expect.
Plus vehicles.

A few months ago on google you could see an article about all this, and this is all I remember. I cant find the site again for the life of me, and this is merely a rumour so only time will tell. Personally I don't care WWII or Modern too much, just as long as multiplayer involves good teamwork and the gameplay's good.

EDIT: Managed to find this, isnt original link I saw but as you see again two CoD games, Treyarch making the console one and Infinity -> PC

http://uk.codejunkies.com/news_reviews. ... =39&Page=3
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

thanx arc...lol cod3 just comin out, and i am alreayd waitin for 4
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

haha same here :D

Hopefully we'll see it at E3 07 if not sooner :P
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

ARC wrote:haha same here :D

Hopefully we'll see it at E3 07 if not sooner :P
ya hope so, but seriously the original was made for pc, and now next install isnt, so retarted....
Deathr0w1
Forum Groupie

Post by Deathr0w1 »

The first CoD was what I think the best so far.
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

Definitely :D

Return to “Console Gaming”