Brawl and Mario Kart

All your console gaming needs.
hadriel
Open Roster

Brawl and Mario Kart

Post by hadriel »

Anyone else have a wii and been playing a crapload of the new super smash bros. game?? Loooove it, most fun I've had playing something in a long while. There's a pretty huge competitive following in my area for it too, so I'll be training up all summer with my brothers.
Finish exams in two weeks, so I'll be back home on a decent connection and will be able to give out my wii and brawl friend codes, but I'll definitely be looking for some games if anyone here wants to play some. I main as Sonic, Neil mains Fox and Dean (my bro that most of you don't know) mains game and watch.

Also, when the Mario Kart comes out I'm gonna be all over that and looking for some games to play too, can't wait!!
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

oooo im right with you man! i main as Ike or Link. i lag like doo doo online, but forsure hit me up with your codes and ill add you, and pwn you! :D and while your home, don't think you will be playing wii the whole time, you better get your ass on some css or doom for old times :D
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Yea, I heard the online is kind of crap... but at least you're not too far away from here so hopefully it won't be THAT bad. :)

My brawl code is: 2234-6850-9960 I'll have to check with my brother to see what our wii console code thing is (dunno if you even need that or not anyway).
For sure though, I hop on Doom every once in a while when I visit home, but I usually just alias because it's pretty embarassing how bad I've become. :P We'll definitely get some games of that and css in this summer though, don't you worry! :D

Return to “Console Gaming”