Help Team EXG, Show off your Rig's 1337 Power !!!!!!

Become part of the 1337 team, as we combine our uber rigs, and put them to the task.
The Hundred Gunner

Post by The Hundred Gunner »

Not sure if this has been said (i don't wanna read thru the whole topic lol), but make SURE if you OC or do any hardware tweaks that you use Prime 95 to check; you wouldn't wanna send back bad data, would you? :(
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

hhm looks interestin, only question i have (and my parents prolly :shock: is does it send my personal info or add any like pups to my computer). my compy aiont that good so it wouldnt make everythin run slow rite?
Last edited by Veloc1ty90 on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

This has been thoroughly screened by Crush and myself, inlcuding Pun1sh1ng tests. Tried to break it, crash it, can't do it. No personal information is exchanged, and it is not intrusive on your rig whatsoever. All it does is it waits untill you're NOT using your CPU, then it uses it while nothing is being done. If you start using your computer, then it moves into the background, and waits again. Every computer can run this, that has been made in the last 10 years. :)

Slow or not, every computer we get on board, helps us move up faster. If you are terribly concerned about having a uber slow computer, you can just click right through the whole installation process, after you've added your Forum Name, and our team number. There is an option for "Work Units Bigger Than 5M", which is off/no by default and if you leave it set at that, then you will get smaller, easier, work units, that will give you less points. You can always change this option in your "Config" at any time.

Try it, hehe, it's ADDICTIVE. Woot woot.

PuN
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

k got it, runnin now. :D right now i have to double click on it to make it run, can i make it run when my laptop is closed by any chance?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

veloc1ty wrote:k got it, runnin now. :D right now i have to double click on it to make it run, can i make it run when my laptop is closed by any chance?
youneed to b online to recieve/send the protiens and rig needsa power to run the cpu
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

now thats a frame omg

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hehe, how long have you been working on that one? Im on the same protien but I have 250,000 Frames in mine. Man they are mean to me :(

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Fear not Froggy, even though it's taking awhile to comlete. I've got that one now, and it's worth 600 POINTS !!!!!!!!

:)

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Fear not Froggy, even though it's taking awhile to comlete. I've got that one now, and it's worth 600 POINTS !!!!!!!!

:)

PuN

You were talking to Froggy in the last post you wrote. This one is for Ub1 hehe.

Congrats on the 600 pointer! Seems they are just giving that one out like candy. Whats your projected time for completion?

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

rofl finished 1 Wu in 12 hours points 130

starting another 600 pointer 8)
nosferatu
Forum Groupie

Post by nosferatu »

ok i'll give this a try my comp sux so hope ur right bout this pun.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

WHO RA!
I just broke 1k
:lol:
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

lol @ sab again shittypoints
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Just got up on the team...now my PC is s**t, any configuration I need to change for crap rig?
nosferatu
Forum Groupie

Post by nosferatu »

ok set it up now i want my sig lolz come on i'm waiting

Return to “Team EXG Protein Folding”