Team EXG, New Supporters [UPDATED] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Become part of the 1337 team, as we combine our uber rigs, and put them to the task.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

lol ive done more wu then killer and yet i have such low points...mycomputer hates me...imgoing into depression....i think im gonna go take a swim....
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Make sure you put the floaties on both arms...

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Make sure you put the floaties on both arms...
ok...
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Each time I make a post, either another CPU is added :), or our score goes even HIGHER. Keep up the good work.

PuN
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

yeah ijust finished taht 12 day wopper and got like 396 points. :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

:0 pun, I see that you have mine and yours highlighted (visited) ohhhh. Worried I might catch up somtime?

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

eXg. CrUsH wrote::0 pun, I see that you have mine and yours highlighted (visited) ohhhh. Worried I might catch up somtime?
Hehhee. WOOPZ. I was ummm trying this ummmm, new haxor mod I just finished installing. It's called the "Slide his points over to my account" hax/mod. :O I think I installed it wrong, because now MY points are going into Deetew's account {O_o} !!!!!!!!!!!!

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote::0 pun, I see that you have mine and yours highlighted (visited) ohhhh. Worried I might catch up somtime?
Hehhee. WOOPZ. I was ummm trying this ummmm, new haxor mod I just finished installing. It's called the "Slide his points over to my account" hax/mod. :O I think I installed it wrong, because now MY points are going into Deetew's account {O_o} !!!!!!!!!!!!

PuN

LOL!

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Man I like YOUR sig/addon more than mine :)

PuN
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hahaha lord haXer 8)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Wow, 28 CPU's, right at 52,000 points, and we are now slamming down and closing in on 3,700th ranking. Great job guys.

PuN
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I'm VERY impressed with the score we're getting here, and how many people are helping out. Had a late work night last night, so took the eXg night off. Came on this morning, and couldn't believe it. Now, we are RIGHT at the edge of 57,000 points, and are going to be slapping down the 3,500th place shortly. I've also noticed that we've got 2 more CPU's on board, bringing us to a total of 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crush, I, and the entire Team appreciate the support you guys are giving us. Remember, you can get friends, family, etc, all on board with us here. Computer speed really doesn't matter, as there is strength in numbers. For every extra CPU we get on board, our score will rapidly increase. Put the word out, and see who you can get on board with us. :)

Also, for you who ARE on board, and either have not gotten your Team EXG Supporter sig, hit Sabooya up and he'll take care of you. Also, for those in the know, I recommend having your Supporter sig hot linkable. I've got mine linked to our Team page, do YOU ???????

PuN
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

hmm pun you want yours darker???
also btw i think ill add to the banner thread how to hotlink, because most people cant even add the image to their sigbox...
:roll:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Man, you guys are keeping me BUSY, just updating this. GREAT WORK.

31 CPU's, pushing 56,000 points, and rapidly closing on 3,400th place.

PuN
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Currently at 35 CPU's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PuN

Return to “Team EXG Protein Folding”