Team EXG, New Supporters [UPDATED] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Become part of the 1337 team, as we combine our uber rigs, and put them to the task.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Team EXG, New Supporters [UPDATED] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Congrats out to Saboya, Deetew, and Xville, you are NOW on the grid. :)

PuN
Last edited by eXg. Pun1sher on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Congrats guys!! Keep up the good folding work.

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Glad you turned us onto this Crush. I tried to kick it up a notch, while you were out, so you'd be all freaked out when you got back on, then you'd want to put my drumset in your map :)

PuN
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

we are gonna have liek 60k by the end of august :P
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Glad you turned us onto this Crush. I tried to kick it up a notch, while you were out, so you'd be all freaked out when you got back on, then you'd want to put my drumset in your map :)

PuN

Hehehe well hmmm That is def a good possibliity. Hit me up with those screenshots and hmmm Ill let you know the textures I need.

Im luving the teamwork going down here. Very nice. I just need to get back on the net so I can submit my work and get another work unit. Thought bout taking the folder and bringing it here so I could submit and get another work Unit I couuld take home and start another. Thats teh 1337 way.

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

i just started also but doesnt seem, to goso fast but do i have to turn off all processes?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:i just started also but doesnt seem, to goso fast but do i have to turn off all processes?

No the program will run in a low priority mode and wont really disturb you. Dont get discouraged though, takes a couple hours to get an accurate finish time. Most protiens take between 3-20 days.

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

first Wu in 10 days it says
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

i don't get it...Can someone explain me this?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

FroggY : eXg : wrote:i don't get it...Can someone explain me this?
Stanford University wrote:What is protein folding and how is folding linked to disease? Proteins are biology's workhorses -- its "nanomachines." Before proteins can carry out these important functions, they assemble themselves, or "fold." The process of protein folding, while critical and fundamental to virtually all of biology, in many ways remains a mystery.

Moreover, when proteins do not fold correctly (i.e. "misfold"), there can be serious consequences, including many well known diseases, such as Alzheimer's, Mad Cow (BSE), CJD, ALS, Huntington's, Parkinson's disease, and many Cancers and cancer-related syndromes.

You can help by simply running a piece of software. Folding@Home is a distributed computing project -- people from through out the world download and run software to band together to make one of the largest supercomputers in the world. Every computer makes the project closer to our goals.

Folding@Home uses novel computational methods coupled to distributed computing, to simulate problems thousands to millions of times more challenging than previously achieved.
k1ller498
Forum Elite

Post by k1ller498 »

what about me? im on the team
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Very good, now add killer498, and Frag///aster to the list. :)

PuN
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

damn i run 184/500 frames do you need all 500 for a Wu or whats what

Post by XvileX »

Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:damn i run 184/500 frames do you need all 500 for a Wu or whats what

Post by SunTzu »

XvileX wrote:
Unbreak4ble : eXg : wrote:damn i run 184/500 frames do you need all 500 for a Wu or whats what

Return to “Team EXG Protein Folding”