What Protein?

Become part of the 1337 team, as we combine our uber rigs, and put them to the task.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hehe well damn, its looking like your going to get some mega points too! You sure do seem to finish these faster than I do :(. Nice protien there though :lol:

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

O MAMA ive been doing this one for 10 days as of midnight tonight (not 24 hours though, liek maybe 8 a day)
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hehehe wel mine was only 250 frames but got 600 points baby 8)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Not sure if I'm totally getting the bonus thing. Not from lack of trying on Crush's part. Hehehe. I get lucky when I get a GROMACS unit, but alot of the time, I'm just getting lame AMBER ones, which are fine, I mean, "A Work Unit is a Work Unit, LOL", but now big daddy Crush has me starving for these "Mystery Bonus Points".

I think I know how to unlock them, but may not be able to handle the crushing blow of slowness, if it's true what they said about the exper.+>5M, and the AMD CPU's.

May have to bite the bullet and see. Crush damn you to hell for putting the Bonus Whammy on me. :)

PuN
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

lol pun just get the l33t coupons :lol:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hmmmm :( maybee bonus points dont hit right away. I also heard that somtimes certain work servers wont give bonus points. I really should have gotten some for that last WU taking over 100mb of ram a piece ect.

The one im working on now only takes up 6mb's. Still no bonus points for crush :( hopfully soon though.

Refolding p1814 right now. Two of those. 40 and 27 percent respectfully. Guess they ran out of big ones for the time being. haha.

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

lol yea i got 997 now 130 points only 100 frames in 2 hours allready @ 20 8)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I think they should give us, ummm, a Team Secret Code we could enter, so that, ummmmm, we ALWAYS got GROMAC core units. :)

PuN
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:I think they should give us, ummm, a Team Secret Code we could enter, so that, ummmmm, we ALWAYS got GROMAC core units. :)

PuN
i think i read somewhere that you can download teh unit and place it in your folder, and just do this everytime you finish a w/u but im not positive.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

sabooya wrote:
eXg. Pun1sher wrote:I think they should give us, ummm, a Team Secret Code we could enter, so that, ummmmm, we ALWAYS got GROMAC core units. :)

PuN
i think i read somewhere that you can download teh unit and place it in your folder, and just do this everytime you finish a w/u but im not positive.

Not if the servers are not giving out the specific protien. You could go through a whole gromacs core that nobody is folding anymore and not get any credit.

Plus its going to give inaccurate results to the servers.

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
sabooya wrote:

PuN

Not if the servers are not giving out the specific protien. You could go through a whole gromacs core that nobody is folding anymore and not get any credit.

Plus its going to give inaccurate results to the servers.
i must of red some supid noobs post then lolz.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

What you can do tho is if you are not on the internet. And you are up for a send or recieve of a WU. You can transferr your whole folder to another computer. Send your existing WU and then pick up a new one. Then transfer the folder back to the original computer.

You cannot however get a WU up to 95 percent and copy it a bunch of times and just run each one untill it reaches 100 percent trying to get more points.

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
You cannot however get a WU up to 95 percent and copy it a bunch of times and just run each one untill it reaches 100 percent trying to get more points.
why not i did this when my computer died?
O NO DOES THIS MEAN THAT ONE IVE BEEN DOING FOR 15 DAYS IS NOT GONNA GIVE ME ANY POINTS!!!!!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

sabooya wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:
O NO DOES THIS MEAN THAT ONE IVE BEEN DOING FOR 15 DAYS IS NOT GONNA GIVE ME ANY POINTS!!!!!

No wonder you dont have that many points haha!

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
sabooya wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:

No wonder you dont have that many points haha!

lolz... the wu keep going up but my points stay same.... AK!

Return to “Team EXG Protein Folding”