F@H Banners

Become part of the 1337 team, as we combine our uber rigs, and put them to the task.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

F@H Banners

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Now that we have a LARGE number of people participating in Folding@Home, Pun and i thought it would be cool to make a
banner for those participating in Team eXg. We hope that Team eXg will continue to grow through our donators constant support and dedication.

Please Do not use, display or show off this banner unless you are on the Team EXG Protein Folding page

Banners
Below are the Official Team eXg banners, when you are on the Team EXG Protein Folding page you may use one in your signature.

Matt/Pun
Crush
Bugz
Perf
Ctrl-alt-del
Equals
Aqua

Last edited by eXg. sabooya on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

:D

Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Sab, can I get a red one with cd\ A Contrombarafamellopet on it? If that's too long, just cd\ Contro? Thanks!

Edit: I'm not on the list since I just started... but when this 600 pointer finishes, I'll definitely be on the list.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Yo sab, i was thinking of making new Folding at home banners that fit the new exg signature! But im why dont you make your folding at home smaller?

So they fit the sig i have made! And try to find out who is doing folding at home and then copy the color from the sig to fit the folding at home banner to match colors!

You could keep them the same, their good!

If you would like to do that that saves me trouble and time :P

Tnx Man!

John
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Johnny wrote:Yo sab, i was thinking of making new Folding at home banners that fit the new exg signature! But im why dont you make your folding at home smaller?

So they fit the sig i have made! And try to find out who is doing folding at home and then copy the color from the sig to fit the folding at home banner to match colors!

You could keep them the same, their good!

If you would like to do that that saves me trouble and time :P

Tnx Man!

John
Hit me up on xfire :P I don't mind either, i just need to get in contact with frag first so i can get all my fonts.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Updated!

Return to “Team EXG Protein Folding”