MAJOR ISSUE!!!

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

MAJOR ISSUE!!!

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Well it seems that my comcast period of 19.00 is up, and im back up at 42.00 no other service provider in my area offers Hi speed anything.Comcast seems to be my only choice. NOW My parents are wanting to switch back to Dial up, just because the 40 bucks a month is a lil hi, and would rather pay the 8-15 for Dial up, which is the only other service in our area. Im really in a bind, because there is no way i could play any games on dial up, without getting like 2k ping. WHAT SHOULD I DO!
:cry:
at least what would be the best choice for dial up... :(
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

Do you have a job? Offer to pay the $30 difference. They pay 10, you pay 30, you show responsibility and continue to game. 8)
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

XvileX wrote:Do you have a job? Offer to pay the $30 difference. They pay 10, you pay 30, you show responsibility and continue to game. 8)
got to wait 7 more months, before any reasonable job owner would accept me, but that is a good idea. thx :P
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Sab, I can enroll you on the beta testers for Cash 4 Gamers. If you follow my instructions then you can easily make that $40 to pay your bill. If you do more you could earn more. If you're on xfire i'll hunt you down in a minute.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Offer to help around the house to make up for it. And be very kind :D

If that doesn't work...ask them if they've been at the gym because they're looking good. :lol:

Return to “Need Help ??”