Windows XP Shell

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Windows XP Shell

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

I woke up this morning and I remembered that like 4 years I used to have this Windows Shell and I cant remember what the name of it was. It moved your task bar to the top of the screen. I kinda looked like the MAC OSx GUI but kinda not, I cant really remember what it looked like.

I found this http://www.flyakiteosx.com/ but this is not what I was looking for. It does NOT turn it into the MAC OS X OS. I think it was called Litestep or Lite something because Litestep does not look like what I remember. Any help would be great.
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

well if your taskbar isn't locked you can move it to the top or sides of the screen on your own by just dragging it. but you might have been thinking of windowblinds by stardock.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

That was not it, I am going to try through the day to get in touch with my friend who had it as well. But keep throwing me ideas cause I think my friend went back up to NYC for the weekend.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

It may have been windowblindz, since there's like a bajillion diff themes available. I don't use any personally, but I know the options are pretty open for it.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

sounds like stardock.

but if our just wanting to move your task bar. just click and drag it around.

if that wont work then right click on it and uncheck lock toolbar then click and drag
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Its not stardock trust me, I will have to call my friend tomorrow.
eXg. Mezzfit
Forum Bot

Post by eXg. Mezzfit »

was it litestep?
Damn, I was blinded by science.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Mezz, it could have been with a different variant on it, from all the screenshots I saw from litestep, that is not what I remember it looked like. I still have to do some research on it

Return to “Need Help ??”