saitek

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

saitek

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

can a saitek hook up to a lap top? i think they use USB so it should but i am just curious if any1 knows for sure. and if so any1 here have one? what u think of itm is it worth teh money? :)
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

what saitek product? joystick? keybroad? but yes a saitek can hook up to a laptop.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

sukki wrote:what saitek product? joystick? keybroad? but yes a saitek can hook up to a laptop.
keyboard..kk thanx any1 have one and like or dislike it?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

if its usb it will :?
im really don't understand the question. you have a manufacturer link you could post?
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

sabooya wrote:if its usb it will :?
im really don't understand the question. you have a manufacturer link you could post?
all i am asking is the keyboard for saitek eclipse, gaming keyboard, is it any good. is it worth the money to get one :) also got some peeps tellin me this logitech is good

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/produ ... NTID=11868

which u guys recomend?
Detrimentalsysmd

Post by Detrimentalsysmd »

I have used a few and worn them both out in 2-3 months. And The keys have to far of a stroke depth. Yes there pretty and have lights but thats about all. Go out and feel a couple keyboards and see which feels best in your hands. Check for key stroke depth and Overall hight. The one that fits your hands best is the keyboard for you. Brand name should have nothing to do with your selection.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

truthfully, cheaper might be better. I have a LED one from radioshack for $19 i love it. Do what det said and ask a guy at staples radio shack or any near by computer store to let you feel different keyboards.
That logitech would probably own though if you wanted a high performance keyboard and didn't mind spending a few extra bucks.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Me and Frag both have the Saitek led keyboard. It took some, or IS taking some time to get used to it. Very quiet, soft keystrokes, and the layout is different than my beat to death MS "ergo" model. It's very nice, but my eyes are looking at the NEW MS ergo. :)

PuN

Return to “Need Help ??”