files

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg. Meckta

files

Post by eXg. Meckta »

i saved alll the NEW file for the EURO QUAKE4 server straight into the base

then i went to join and its syad missing files

:? have i done it wrong
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

replace mettourney with the one from www.esreality.com
same name but its no good from mikes ftp dont rename that one extract the 1 from esreality into base it should work
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

The methtourney on my ftp isn't from the via map pack it's the latest version from esreality :)

Do you have q4 max and did you read my posts and follow the instructions for install?

If anything is in the base folder on my ftp then it goes in your q4base.
Last edited by eXg. D|stance on Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. MikeTmnt wrote:The methtourney on my ftp isn't from the via map pack it's the latest version from esreality :)

Do you have q4 max and did you read my posts and follow the instructions for install?
:?
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I'd like to put this up, as I have verified this at my YourFreeSpace account. Some of the pk4 files were corrupted via the upload. Multiple browsers were tried, and I verified this with people who downloaded them, and got corrupted pak file messages in D3, and missing files in Q4.

Not sure if this is effecting M|ke's or not, but it happened to mine. I have put the files up on our site, with a real FTP, and they are good.

PuN
eXg. Meckta

Post by eXg. Meckta »

eXg. Evilheart wrote:replace mettourney with the one from www.esreality.com
same name but its no good from mikes ftp dont rename that one extract the 1 from esreality into base it should work
i went in files and i cant see the mettourney???

Return to “Need Help ??”