Need help with buying a new pc

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg. Aqua
Open Roster

Need help with buying a new pc

Post by eXg. Aqua »

ok the thing is mine is kinda old and now is in bad condition from what i understand so i want to purchase one from site with a good background. I was thinking of this site www.cyberpowersystem.com but i dont know if they are anygood or trustworthy. i would build my own but.... im wetarded and i know i will destry something... so if you guys can give me some feedback that would be great . thankx
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Build your own!

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Well here at camp eXg, we are definitely in the "Build Your Own" camp, but once wetahhhrdeness enters, we respect that. Hehehe. What is your budget ?? As this will dictate where we go from here.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Aqua has unlimited funds, men send her money from around the world :shock:

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

s**t I forgot allllllllll about that.

PuN
eXg. Aqua
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Aqua »

well the checks havent cleared yet from some of my "sugar daddy's" accounts so i have to work with my money so far, i think i can work with less then 1800maybe even 1900. ill have top squeeze more out of my mom... i mean sugar daddies pockets.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

hey hey Aqua.. Being a part of Camp eXg. is building your own rig.. I personally Believe that to be a true gamer you need to be good at all aspects of your trade.. You'll wanna have all the nice nice goodies that give you the edge in gameing right. Well there just are somthings like being able to personalize every part of you rig just tehy way you want it that money can't buy.. I recomend building your own.. and if you need help.. this is the place for it.. We can give advice on what to buy, where to buy it, when to buy it.. and feedback, Troubleshooting on the products you buy/ Blow up, etc...Give us a budget and we can set you up on the right path not only for a kick Ass gaming rig, but something that also would leave room for upgradability..

Nice post by the way I"m so excited for you .. Wish I had the cash,, I just sit around all day long writing in a notebook, when new parts come out, what I would buy, for what reasons, and how i would piece it together.. Now if I only had the cash I would have quite a few machines..

Fraggy
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Aqua87 wrote:sugar daddies pockets.
wtf i want one
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:
wtf i want one

Ill be your suga daddy big papa :lol:

eXg. Aqua
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Aqua »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Ruiner wrote:
wtf i want one

can u guys get some loving on your on thread! its all about ME and my PC thank you.ppfttt lol
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Don't you mind them Aqua (sexy sexy), :O, they are just jealous of Daddy with sugar. Hell who couldn't use one, errrrrr uhhhhh, sugar momma that is, hehe.

Tell you what, I'm going to look hard at a system $1900.00 shipped and put it up for you. Sure you could build more power for less, but even I will admit, hehe, sometimes you just don't have the time.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Aqua87 wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:
eXg. Ruiner wrote:
wtf i want one

can u guys get some loving on your on thread! its all about ME and my PC thank you.ppfttt lol

How much suga do you want, one or ten shots worth?

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

uhhhhhhhhh, you aren't coming up now lol jk
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

LoL@Ruiner

Aqua, if you wait untill I build my system I am going to be making a tutorial called "How to build your dream machine" or somthing corney like that. Maybee ill make a video tutorial.....

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:LoL@Ruiner

Aqua, if you wait untill I build my system I am going to be making a tutorial called "How to build your dream machine" or somthing corney like that. Maybee ill make a video tutorial.....
"How to build your dream machine a summery"
Ch1 buy 6 random cpu parts and a case!
Ch2 Put all parts in case
Ch3 Shaken not stired
Ch4 TURN IT ON!
Ch5 Through it out Window
Ch6 Go to confession
Ch7 Grab a beer
Ch8 send computer back
Ch9 Go to Walmart and buy a Compaq
THE END!

Owned~ :D