aahhgg...gay

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
Spawn
Forum Visitor

aahhgg...gay

Post by Spawn »

some people think imj lieing about this but i am f**king not. When i am playing doom like in the middle of the game it disconnects me. I was playing bob and it disconnected me. I was playing kodak, it disconnected me. And the thing is, it says "spawn disconnected" so they think i quit but i dont. It always comes up with a screen and says "disconnected". Well, as of now i think that bob,sukki, and kodak all think i am a complete noob because we were playing and it disconnects me. But i dont do it!!! wtf is wrong with my internet it is so gay. And im sorry to bob, kodak and sukki even though u probally dont believe me about this but its true and i swear to god that it is.

EDIT:Bob marley does not think i am a lieing noob i am unsure of kodak but i am almost positive that sukki thinks so
my bad

My internet is gay,
Spawn
Last edited by Spawn on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Re: aahhgg...gay

Post by BugZz »

Spawn wrote:some people think imj lieing about this but i am f**king not. When i am playing doom like in the middle of the game it disconnects me. I was playing bob and it disconnected me. I was playing kodak, it disconnected me. And the thing is, it says "spawn disconnected" so they think i quit but i dont. It always comes up with a screen and says "disconnected". Well, as of now i think that bob,sukki, and kodak all think i am a complete noob because we were playing and it disconnects me. But i dont do it!!! wtf is wrong with my internet it is so gay. And im sorry to bob, kodak and sukki even though u probally dont believe me about this but its true and i swear to god that it is.

My internet is gay,
Spawn

^^^^ TBH of your internet goes out u would have timeout....not just leave by anyways w/e man hear all the excuse i can take :?
Spawn
Forum Visitor

Post by Spawn »

dude im not lieing. And its not an excuse if i was winning....i mean i really dont know why i would quit when i was winning. Wow.It doesnt say timeed out it just disconnects me randomly and it says disconnected....what do i have to do?take a friggin picture of the screen that says disconnected?!?!?!
w/e dude i dont caer if u dont believe me. But its the truth and i wouldnt lie. An there would not be any reason for me quiting during a match because..basically im trying to get in exg!!!!that would really hurt my chances now wouldnt it?
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Alright, let's give this the benefit of the doubt, mostly because if it wasn't happening, nothing would be gained by coming here, and posting to that effect. I have occasionally seen it before, and, AND if you don't clear it up, ie. pass the word on, you are right, that EVERYONE will think you quit. Kudos for coming here, taking the time to put it up. It will solve alot of problems, BEFORE they start.

PuN
Spawn
Forum Visitor

Post by Spawn »

ok
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Would you mind actually taking a screenshot though. I do believe, you I'm just curious to know what it says exactly. If you don't have a screen of it and could type out the exact message you get that would be helpful too. I need more info to help narrow down the problem.
Last edited by hadriel on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

What?!? :shock: I told you in a PM today, that I didn't think that and that I was busting your chops. I also told you that it was probably a problem with your computer. So chill and Just breathe...Anyhow, did you get the spec's on your GPU and PSU? Let me know! And we'll hopefully fix this for you!

eXg.BobMarley!
Spawn
Forum Visitor

Post by Spawn »

bob i posted this like yesterday and prolly didnt get to ur pm...i just read it now :D and hp i will take a picture of this and show u guys if it happens again sorry man im not like mad at u or anything,theres not a reason to be
Last edited by Spawn on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exg. ninjatalksho

Post by exg. ninjatalksho »

My guess is you have a key bind that disconnects you from the server and you are hitting it by accident. Besides that, try playing ONLY in the eXg server for a week and see if it happens. If not, it could just be a server issue with another server. And there is no reason not to believe you, because if you wanted a disconnect to look legit all you would have to do is unplug your network cable. So sukki should realize you are most likely not disconnecting on purpose unless you are so dumb you didn't know you could just unplug your cable for a timeout message.
exg. ninjatalksho

Post by exg. ninjatalksho »

ps, who likes my signature - damn its hot
Spawn
Forum Visitor

Post by Spawn »

rofl ninja ur sig is hot,,,, if it is a bind, then how would i unbind it?
exgadmin
Site Admin

Post by exgadmin »

Have any copies of the dragon ??

PuN
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

bind say then the key and enter then it should be gone
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

type bindlist in console