MY GOD

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg. apo
Open Roster

MY GOD

Post by eXg. apo »

So then...

my web browser has been hijacked, when i do a google search it will bring up my search listings, but when i clcik the link it takes me to a different site, if i search for any anti spyware it will bring up the listings but when I click on it it will tell me my interent lost connection...bam goes trying to download software...Ive managed to add on spy bot etc etc via someone giveing it to me on a mem stick but low and behold when I try to update the spyware I do have....it blocks it and says its unavailable,

Also when I type in a web address another web page pops up and loads an adress with a blank page

ALSO I cant get rid of that $#@*&# antivirus 2009 that keep scanning my cpu and telling my I have a million mallwares etc on my system,

ALSO im unable to defrag my hardrives and im unable to do system restore. originaly it caused havoc and stoped all my programs from executing including my internet connection, mos of it works again now but web pages are slooooow and sometimes donw even load

any ideas ..lol :?
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Don't use google?

Download xfire at www.xfire.com and let me give you an antivirus? :o
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

eXg. TyranT wrote:Don't use google?

Download xfire at www.xfire.com and let me give you an antivirus? :o
It has affected all search browsers lol

I have exfire already, think its apo2005
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Wow, thats a deep virus you got there... What about reformatting?
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Go ahead and start with this. Attempt to download updates after it installs, if it doesnt allow you to get updates just fun a full scan after install.

It will get rid of the antivirus 2009 program.

If you are having problems getting on the internet then it sounds as if these viruses/malware and or removing them has corupted windows files.

Most of the time reformatting is the best choice...

http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-An ... d=10997763

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

hope you have a spare drive laying around to get your important files
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hmmmmm, doesn't sound good. OK, if you don't get a good AntiV let me know and I'll get you one. If the infection is already too deep, you may have to reformat. I would also recommend getting a rootkit tester to see if you can prevent the crap from loading. Get a back up drive and back up your data, and ASSUME it is dirty BEFORE you try and use that same data on a new install.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Hmmmmm, doesn't sound good. OK, if you don't get a good AntiV let me know and I'll get you one. If the infection is already too deep, you may have to reformat. I would also recommend getting a rootkit tester to see if you can prevent the crap from loading. Get a back up drive and back up your data, and ASSUME it is dirty BEFORE you try and use that same data on a new install.

PuN

Excellent point pun.

eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

I dowloaded malware bytes but the downloaded file wont execute into setup, other programs ive manged to get hold of also have done the same thing.

Its like the virus has all angles coverd lol, I actualy brought some anti viruse because of he trouble I have downloading..however because the virus blocks my spayware updates the software i purcahsed is useless and out of date.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Oh man, This sounds like something I had issues on fixing with my family PC. Couldn't do a damn thing but reformat it for them. Couldn't install programs couldn't open them. Over 500 infected files, 30 something viruses-trojans. Nasty viruses. If you have a spare HD hook it up and install your OS again. Get internet working, Install preferably AVG and Malwarebytes before anything else. Then recover the files you need on the infected hard drive. If no HD laying around take note of all your information then your only resort is to reformat or dish out some money.

Check these guys out if you can - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

HijackThis... read the Pinned topics first on below forum link.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum22.html
http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US ... hijackthis

If you need AVG or MB let me know, I gotz dem haxxorz
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

just download SDFIX http://downloads.andymanchesta.com/Remo ... ReadMe.htm

run it in safe mode. All your problems will go away. tada... then use spybot s&e to clear up remaining crap.

Return to “Need Help ??”