Help with fitness...

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Help with fitness...

Post by m1nd »

Don't read all this if you don't Fitness, box or any other fight sports because it'll be of no interest to you ;)

I've been boxing for some years now and I've had a layoff because of injuries. Now I'm trying to come back this year. But I lost some of my condition and power. I know that it takes time to get these back and a lot of patience and discipline. But I was also wondering if I could box and fitness 2/3 times in a week. Next to my 2/3days weekly boxing.

And I don't want to build mass, but just a faster more powerful punch and a horses condition. In the past 2yrs(1 year training + about a year layoff now.) I gained 12kilo(26 lbs) and I'm now weighing an avg of 68-70 kilos(149-154lbs). In my boxing years I felt the fittest(most punching power,speed and condition) at 64 kilos.(141 lbs.) I don't think I've grown that much in lenght about 1cm.( 5.8'/9'ish atm)

The problem is I don't know if it's smart to fitness next to it. And if it is what kinda schedule do I need. I have a suspicion it be a lot of repetitions ( lighter dumbells etc ) and explosive output of these excercises + Cardio. But I'm unsure if this is smart to do. Anybody here a fighter aswell who does fitness next to it.? What's your fitness schedule?

P.s. I'm not training fitness. I want to combine my Boxing which is my 1st priority with fitness if thats possible. ( Im interested in Amateur ring boxing)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

You just need to run man and try YOGA it helps relax your mind and your more loose when u hit that bag Yoga pretty much go for balance has well
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

BugZz wrote:You just need to run man and try YOGA it helps relax your mind and your more loose when u hit that bag Yoga pretty much go for balance has well
I can't run yet, the muscles around my knee joints too weak for that yet.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. m1nd wrote:
BugZz wrote:You just need to run man and try YOGA it helps relax your mind and your more loose when u hit that bag Yoga pretty much go for balance has well
I can't run yet, the muscles around my knee joints too weak for that yet.
Left low weights and get strength to it or just walk on it for awhile.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Return to “Need Help ??”