werid.

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

werid.

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

sup, GZ pc is acting gay. I just got a blue screen for no reason at all I was editing my fa3 map.

problem details -

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: 86E17308
BCP2: 8E704A30
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\020110-19312-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jacob\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-42463-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

This maybe over memory uasage or something like that happend with my vista about 2 times.

any suggestions?

GZ
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Wow, trick question to say the least. Need more info. If it's JUST that program causing the issues then that is suspect, and/or vid drivers. I suggest running AS MUCH other progs as you can, try and STRESS your system. If it fails to crash, then we're back looking at your prog that DID crash. If others crash, determine WHEN they do. Under heavy graphic load ?? Clogged air vents, massive dust buildup, failing fans, etc.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Wow, trick question to say the least. Need more info. If it's JUST that program causing the issues then that is suspect, and/or vid drivers. I suggest running AS MUCH other progs as you can, try and STRESS your system. If it fails to crash, then we're back looking at your prog that DID crash. If others crash, determine WHEN they do. Under heavy graphic load ?? Clogged air vents, massive dust buildup, failing fans, etc.
Speaking of failing fans my cpu fan has been acting crapy lately it was falling off the baring I pushed it back on and its quiter. I stuck a fan beside my computer to help keep air flow. When I read the blue screem error I could only see small peices of it and it said hardware or hardware drives could be the problem.

It is also possable that it did crash under heavy graphics load but its very unlikely fa3 editor is not like doom when you need to load all textures. I bought this gtx 260 to prevent that kinda stuff its saposed to be powerful lol.

I just recently ordered that case I told you about the coolermaster haf 922 im thinking it might be here thrusday or friday so that SHOULD fix any heat problems.
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"

Return to “Need Help ??”