NeXuM BIO...

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
NeXuM
Forum N00b

NeXuM BIO...

Post by NeXuM »

Hi. Hello, I'm John Hindmon. Ive been playing games my entire life..my first FPS would have to be Wolfenstein or Doom 1.
--been a devoted fan ever since. I've also always been a dedicated console gamer and have never (until a week or two ago) played a PC FPS. I won't lie--it's harder..at first. But I love it now and finally understand why its always been so popular.

My favorite(current) games that I still play are as follows in this order (i think):

-- Quake 4 (with and without mods)
-- Killzone (online)
-- WoW (dont worry--i may spend 3-4 hours/week on WoW--i do have a life...)

I have others i love but am not playing right now as I am spending alot of extra time training in Quake...

Besides all that..Im an artist...Graphic Designer by education..Digital Cartographer by trade..and aspiring to soon (very soon) be working as a Special FX 3D animator for the MPAA. Im moving in January to pursue this dream in a new city with opprtunites in 3D work. Ive always been a musician and am constantly writing original material. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me:

* www.myspace.com/nexum
* www.myspace.com/johnhindmon
* YahooMessenger -- JohnHindmon5000
* XFIRE-- Nexum77

P.S.---->> Come check out my Myspace pages and leave me some love..Its all good in the hood Clode. Exclamation Question Twisted Evil
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have some more musicians on board here. Don't forget to reg. on our main site also, and put up a gallery.

http://www.exg-clan.com

PuN
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Nice bio John! Great to meet you. :D

Return to “BIOS”