dletd.

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

dude you do great work. if i ever made a mix cd for sale would you be interested in doing some work for me (for $$$?) let me know.

amazing work again!

BM!
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

Thanks Bob - appreciate the compliments :DD.

If you'd like to approach about some AD/design work, feel free. My hourly rate, though, might be fairly high, but who knows.

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Hmm... Lemme do the math...

You+Work=Hourly Rate/Satisfaction-eXg Discount=FREE

Meh... If to pricey I work near the Academy of Art right here in SF, and I just love starving sexy students :)
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

Cool - you might wanna checkout that school then :). In most cases I'm 150/h, but never really go below 85/h anymore. You know...
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

I will most definately check out that school. They have some artists that would make you blush. And it's San Francisco :lol:

It looks like my bro should have been a computer artist and not a surgeon at $150.00 an hour LOL :wink:
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

oh i know i went to art school. people there can be quite talented.

but... i'm a creative director. so... the reason why my rate is that high is cause i'm responsible (generally) for all brand and strategic direction on accounts (for fortune 50 and 500 companies) in excess of 15-20 million dollars annually. advertising pays. it's just extremely stressful :). and u basically live on ur computer 20 hours a day.

if your bro is making only 150/h as a surgeon though.... i dunno where he's working. my friends that're surgeons make 250 per 45 minutes consultation and way upwards of that for actual work. he should move!

Return to “BIOS”