Cravener's Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
mcravene
Forum N00b

Cravener's Bio

Post by mcravene »

Hello All! I am Michael Cravener! I am kinda new to eXg sooooo here I am to do a little Bio and Inform you about myself.

I am a Jr in college atm studying to be a Electrical Engineer. I love to Play Video Games but only for the Computer! I hate console games. As I have spent most of my time in college playing Video Games I realized that I finally wanted to take it serious and go pro in a game I really enjoy. I love RTS games and MMORPG's and what ever LoL would be classified under.

I am currently 20 living in Lubbock,TX going to Texas Tech University and love SC2 and WoW. I am always down to chat and talk in vent. Add me on Xfire it is cravener789 and again I am down to chat anytime

I am down to show a pic. just as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Thanks again for the warm welcome to eXg and hope to see y'all around.
eXg. ^Chip
Forum Groupie

Post by eXg. ^Chip »

Nice bio. :) To put a pic on here, go to photobucket.com and upload your pic on there. Then copy the IMG code and paste it into the message. =) If you have any problems let me know and I'll help. ;)
mcravene
Forum N00b

Post by mcravene »

eXg. ^Chip
Forum Groupie

Post by eXg. ^Chip »

For The Horde!!
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

You go to TTU? Thats pretty cool. I went to ECU here in Greenville, NC. Not sure you follow TTU Football but ECU is the school Ruffin McNeil got a coaching job at.

Also work at SuddenLink cable here in NC, which is pretty big over in Lubbock.
mcravene
Forum N00b

Post by mcravene »

Sudden Links i huge over here... but yeah I follow ttu football but never know that that is a neat thing to know! Hope to see your around
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Anyway, Welcome to eXg. I am around some, spend most of my days now at work or on the boat.
mcravene
Forum N00b

Post by mcravene »

I have gotten to know quite a bt of people from eXg and it is really a friendly environment I hope to see more of its members around
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

hey man you and I are in similar majors. I'm in computer Engineering, thus i take a ton of electrical engineering courses, BOO haha
mcravene
Forum N00b

Post by mcravene »

I love engineering in general it is awesome I also was think about going into comp eng but decided to just dual major comp science and electrical eng

Return to “BIOS”