eXg. CrUsH Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

LOL, I get the joke, and am not trying to minimize that, but my money detector is REALLY going off over here. Hehehe. Let me talk to a Marketing friend I have.

PuN
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Oh yeah - we also need a lighted plate sign for the back window that flashes WTF and rims and tail light templates that light up with things like omg.

I can see it now - 25 percent of the peeps will buy them and 75 percent wont know what they mean.

I just thought of the tail lights ... one could say omg and other could say lag! LOL I want all of these.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hahaha traffic lag!!!!

Since this stuff originated in my work bio then I will have to take a 51% cut.

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

omfg haxorz of teh funnyness!!!! I'm lmfao here @ work! best thread evar!!11!!1!!!! CrUsH FTW!! :lol: :lol:
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

well here is the thing... I see many people now in the Computer world using this term... and No one has coined it.... we joke around about bying the rights to it... but listen to this... Anyone remember Bell atlantic telephone.. Some Nut. bought the rights to the telephone picture on teh yellow book cover... and wouldn't sell it back to the phone company... saying that they would have to pay him royalty rights for it everytime they used it... They didn't patton the logo... now this was an older example but would be somthing to look into.. Since I believe that the majority of society is pretty much stupid.. we should look into seeing if it isn't copyrighted.. hehe then buy the sucker.. then all proceeds go to the clan... and if there is enough... new computers all around.. hehe.. you never know... at Least give me a damn sound card for Christ's sake... oh and thats another reason bell atlantic went outa business.. I think they paid teh guy like 3 million for the picture.. they tried taking him to court too... haha.. pwned..!

Frag
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

f0cus wrote:omfg haxorz of teh funnyness!!!! I'm lmfao here @ work! best thread evar!!11!!1!!!! CrUsH FTW!! :lol: :lol:

Hehe thanks, just wanted to show people the pwnage in real life haha.

wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Oh No ! Pun - I think its time to move this conversation to a more discrete location. Crush wants 51 percent and fraggy wants the proceeds to get split up between the exg clan. The whole idea is getting hi-jacked.

Crush - I knew u were badassed - but it appears that ur greedy as well. Man I like ur style. It appears that u are a cross between Duke Nukem and Scrooge McDuck. I guess that makes u Scrooge Nukem or would it be Duke McDuck?

Fraggy - That was interesting about the telephone. I had never hear that before. I do know that Pat Riley was coaching the Lakers and after 2 championships used the term threepeat. He later got the copyright on the phrase. Now everytime the media uses it they have to pay for the right. The cool thing here is that Pat Riley has it set up so that the money goes to charity.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Its DukeMcDuck, kinda like "Howard the Duck" but I Murda people for messing with my emotions.... :twisted: :twisted:

wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Duke McDuck it is. :shock:
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

so does this mean 'Scrooge Nukem' is up for grabs? 'cause if so, I'll add it to my arsenal of alias' ! 8)
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Haha - take it brah. I have a new name for anyone that wants it.
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

done....

WTF
Noob
pwnd
pwned
owned

Just paid 30.00 for each graphic/logo shown above.....

The words above are no copy protected by Rick Flores....

So any shirt, magazine, hat, button, patch, sticker company must pay royalties from now on....

Brrrwwwahahhahaahah....

http://www.copyright.gov/register/visual.html

heheeheheheh
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

holy s**t!
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

I claim the word pwnership. I made it up so i claim it. To the best of my knowledge im the 1st. LOL

Definition - Pwnership - after the act of pwning - the pwner has possession of the pwnee.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

wrath of god wrote:I claim the word pwnership. I made it up so i claim it. To the best of my knowledge im the 1st. LOL

Definition - Pwnership - after the act of pwning - the pwner has possession of the pwnee.

LOL!!! I have Pwnership over the word Pwnership.

Return to “BIOS”