eXg. CrUsH Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

eXg. CrUsH Bio

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I work at a place called "Comp-U-Save" I troubleshoot computers all day and people pay me for it muahahahaha! Most of the time end users make me mad beyond belief because of their stupidity, but on the flipside somtimes they can make for a great excuse for laughter. Just a couple weeks ago this guy with a A+ Cert came in with a custom computer that he tried to build himself (what a moron) "it doesnt even start......." "can you check it out....." So upon looking at this sorry excuse for a computer I notice he didnt put any Posts on the case for the motherboard to ground on WTF HAX! hahaha that was pretty funny, I made sure to make him feel really dumb.

This first picture is me at the start of my day checking the eXg site because I'm so dedicated, at this time I am also thinking about all the noobs computers Im going to PWN that day......

This second picture shows my Map that I play in all day while I frag people. Plenty of room to strafe around while I work on computers.....

This one shows my 1337 work computer that I use to Pwn hard drives, and download drivers etc. I spend the majority of my day on that thing if I can get away with it.

A good example of how stupid people can be. "I can burn cd's with Windows media player....." Took me 5 mins to download windows media player and reinstall it, shes stuck paying us a min bench fee of $50 LAFF.
Also notice the Red armor on the counter, always need to have snacks avail, and you need to know the timing for respawns...

See how messy but how neat and organized I am!? This is where the Mega spawns, Take too long and the ice melts.....

This is my CPU fan Graveyard, RIP mr. cpu fan....... :(

Need some Processors? I got cha covered, expecially if you are going for the 1337 socket 370 or some old socket 462's ;)

There you have it folks this is what I do for 45 hours a week when im not pwning noobs online.

wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

rofl I love the fan with all the dirt on it. Did u by chance sell that customer a can of air after u replaced the damn thing?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Possibly haha. We do have a air compressor in back we use to clean out cases. Oh man if you guys could see how disgusting some of the insides of these cases are.

Darkstar, told you my work bench was bigger! You dont have nearly the space I have to strafe around!

K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

lol..... you the man.......... :lol:

I may not have any strafing room, but I have more arsenal then you and a I use a fast KVM arsenal switch.

I can switch to computer from computer with a simple bind key.... I need to be fast with my arsenal in order to mow down these works noobs with my chain guns and plasma rifles....

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

LMFAO!!!! Dude that last pic had me cracking up!!! Dont you know I am teh leetness with the KVM too man? I gots a 8 port switch yo!

Hehehe.

Which reminds me, I went to the dmv today and was very surprised that sombody thinks they are as 1337 as I am. I was going to get a vanity plate that reads "H4X0R" and guess what? Already taken! I even tried "HAX0R" and that was taken too! So I ended up reserving "2LEET4U" just so all the noobs on the road know who they are f*****g with.......

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hahahahahahaha d00d youre killin me :lol: :lol: swwwwwwweeeeeeeeet
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

ROTFLMAO :!: :lol:
Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

nice Bro!!!, $#@*&# L33t!!
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Rad post man. Def keep us posted on this sheet! 8)
Ruiner

Re: CrUsH's Work Bio!!!

Post by Ruiner »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
This second picture shows my Map that I play in all day while I frag people. Plenty of room to strafe around while I work on computers.....

hahaha your metaphors crack me up, i'm thinking your back is kiilling you after work from that chair?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Re: CrUsH's Work Bio!!!

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:

hahaha your metaphors crack me up, i'm thinking your back is kiilling you after work from that chair?

Ja man, but im usually strafing so much I dont have time to sit haha.

K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

dam you and your 8 port s**t.... lol

Crush, your alight man...... you one cool mofo....
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Nice plates Crush. Now we need to get the voice chats hooked up to your horn and ur all set.

Wasnt Badassedness available?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. DarkStarGTX wrote:dam you and your 8 port s**t.... lol

Crush, your alight man...... you one cool mofo....

You too man! Your teh hax at what you do I know this. Maybee ill get a pic of "wire managment".

eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

wrath of god wrote:Nice plates Crush. Now we need to get the voice chats hooked up to your horn and ur all set.

Wasnt Badassedness available?

Hahaha Noo sombody had Badassedness those fookers! I have a custom config in my car that allows for custom binds.

Return to “BIOS”