eXg. djgooky Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

eXg. djgooky Bio

Post by eXg. djgooky »

go there 1st

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/ ... yellow.jpg

hey guys, this is my BIO

name is chad *djgooky* Dutcher
age 21
live, Hanford CA, (moving to San Fransisco)
games : you name it and i proble played it,
games i like : stuff that's fast (q3, UT2k4, PK) or really realistic, (WWII, FIFA, GT4) and space ( www.eve-online.com )

COMP SPEC:
AMD 64 3000+
2 GB RAM XMS PRO
2 6600 NVIDIA SLI
2 80 GB HHD
1 10,000 RPM 36 GB HHD
8 BLUE FANS
YELLOW CASE AND SCREEN

about me :
Moving to San Fran is going to be great, i will be getting a BS in Game art & design ( its the jack of all trades ) you learn programing, mapping, modeling, animation, ligthing, ETC... About me, not much other then I'm a ok guy, I'm funny, but i make some people mad in what i say some times, but I'm just joking around. i did have a LAN shop, but i closed it so i can get back to school and make some GAMES!!! NUCCA! other then that, that's about it, all ready been working on some modeling i will post some pic's, i will add more the more i can think i just woke up and its 3 PM its to early for me LOL
Last edited by eXg. djgooky on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

Nice bio!

For some reason that sprocket pic makes me wanna do some bong rips. Hrm.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice man. And good luck (again) on the move. Wish I was rich enough to go back to San Fran.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Im not even rich enough to go to san fran to wipe peoples asses. When I lived in Concord some of our clients lived in San Fran. Damn expensive there.

Dood make sure when you start making games that you include me on your team. Really wish I could go for the same schooling...... How much is this costing you?

eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

schooling is costing alot, but i am pulling cal grants, loans, ETC, and the people at the Art Institute are great, so there helping what ever i need. i will get you the price when i get there :D
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

hey man, are you going to the Art Institute of San Fransisco??? If so, i went to the the Art Institute of Phoenix... :)

It learned a lot but 80% of the teachers sucked....
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

LOL really? what did you learn, i allready went there once (AI SF) so i know how the teach.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ive been teaching myself so far, its been saving me allot of money! Heoheoheoheo

wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

I am going to start taking donations for the CTSFFWPAF. That stands for Crush to San Fran for wiping peoples asses fund. I think everyone should be able to live out their dream. Dont worry! Wogs gonna help The King of Badasses make his dream come true.

Nice Bio dj. Good luck with the move and the school. Soon crush will be out there with you. So if u ever need an ass wiping - u will know who to call.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

That would be a dream come tru wog, i luv u. :D

wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

You know I would never let down the Duke! Just remember - there are plenty of ass wipers in the world. But very few are really really good at it. I believe in you Crush!
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Hey Gooky... .I'm moving to SF too with Mary. I actually work there now at a Radio station. Hit me up and we go record diggin! And GAME!

Cheers
8)
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

holy s**t nucca sure will, :P crush you moving to san fran?

Return to “BIOS”