eXg. D|stance Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

eXg. D|stance Bio

Post by eXg. D|stance »

A lil about me :)
Chris Williams
26 years young.
Married to my wonderful wife Courtney!

We met by chance on msn, I flew to the states and met her and since then it's all been good :)

We got married in Walmer Castle (only the best for ma girl)

I play bass in a band called Coerce. Most of you have probably heard of us from our tracks on the EMZ mod. We have a site www.coerceband.net
(down atm grrr)
You can download all our tracks at this link:
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/miketmnt/Coerce/

I live in small shitty town called Deal in England. Full of small minded people and just keep myself to myself :)

My tats

My pc + room

Specs:
2800+ barton sktA
1 gig twinmos ram
asus a7n8x Deluxe mobo
6600 vanilla evga
Seasonics S12 600watt psu
Razor diamond back
Icemat
Dragon case

I read alot, mainly Robert Rankin + Terry Pratchett but i've been known to hit the odd Stephen Hawkings or Graham Hancock.
When i'm not playing bass or q4 im playing guitar, mixing or chilling watching tv and shows with Courtney. Big fan of Family guy, ATHF, Most adult swim. Kung fu films (no wires please! and subtitles only!)

And tons more!

Mainly playing Quake4 atm Doom3 messes up my movement and aim in q4 so i'm steering clear.
Working with EMZ still Watch out for the q4 version! Shout out to 3xh and Sim! :)
Loving being exg you guys all rock, props to everyone especially Pun for working his ass off :)
See yall in the servers !

M|keTmnT
Last edited by eXg. D|stance on Tue May 30, 2006 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

<3
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Sweet bio dude, I feel like I know you a little better now. Congrats on the marriage. ANd damn do you smoke allot!. Be prepared for DarkStar to comment on j00 wire management ahahaha. Very cool dude, see you around.

eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Hah!
You should see the rooms when we're recording!
6 drum mic leads + guitars + vocals lol
My set up constantly changes so it's never "managed".
:)

Forgot to add pics of my cat, now you can see what I put up with on a daily basis!

eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Sweet bio dude, I feel like I know you a little better now. Congrats on the marriage. ANd damn do you smoke allot!. Be prepared for DarkStar to comment on j00 wire management ahahaha. Very cool dude, see you around.
you tell him!!
eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

lol, she has eyes of doom in that last picture.

it looks like if she could talk she would say "i will kill you."
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

ROTFL on the CAT. OMFG, I thought I was the only one who had a cat, who just takes the hell on over, the entire computer area. Well, hate repeating stuff, but, very nicely done. This is much better than the old BIO on the old forums. Great pics, info, and of course the CAT. I like cats even though they vex me with their obscured evil purposes. Hehhehe. Very nice. I have to say as a smoker (duhhh, never a smart thing), I loved the WARNING label:

Now Shooter, see, I told you, it's time you PUT DOWN the smokes man, they will only cause pain and suffering. Nicely done M|ke, and thanks for the link to your stuff.

PuN
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Hehe nice bio and wow what a beautifull place man where you got married! Verry nice! And dude i see you like cats! Nice job... but dont get him to s**t on your monitor cuz then youl be playing like s**t !!

:D
eXg. *burned*
Inactive

Post by eXg. *burned* »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:ROTFL on the CAT. OMFG, I thought I was the only one who had a cat, who just takes the hell on over, the entire computer area. Well, hate repeating stuff, but, very nicely done. This is much better than the old BIO on the old forums. Great pics, info, and of course the CAT. I like cats even though they vex me with their obscured evil purposes. Hehhehe. Very nice. I have to say as a smoker (duhhh, never a smart thing), I loved the WARNING label:

Now Shooter, see, I told you, it's time you PUT DOWN the smokes man, they will only cause pain and suffering. Nicely done M|ke, and thanks for the link to your stuff.

PuN
haha, i personally like the one that says something to the nature of "smoking is highly addictive. don't start"

i find it amusing, because you would've started to have bought the tobacco in the first place.
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

yo man, you remind me of the guy who play with the Rollin Stones.... YAH!!!!!

We have a lot of band players here.... SO WHY DONT WE HAVE SOME EXG THEME MUSIC??????
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

nice bio dude...i just wonder what is in your wood box on top quake 4 next to your screen.... :lol: just wonder :lol:
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

his privATE STASH lol nice bio bro you were into the turtels to ey :P
love the pics :D

and the smokin ahhhhhhhh im smokin to but have the desire to quit but to weak(i need to hire someone to kick my arse when i light one :wink: )

and d00d i wish we had such beautiful places over here looks like the perfect marrying spot to me :D

well see ya soon :o

peace Evil
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Lol thats where I keep my cig papers :$ i'm not a "smoker" anymore :p
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hypocrit :P
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Sweet man. I love setup and seeing you and the lady remind me of a situation much like my own. RESPECT! :D

Return to “BIOS”