<.fg.>Russianbear

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Russianbear
Forum Visitor

<.fg.>Russianbear

Post by Russianbear »

Hey guys!

I've been lurking on the forum for quite sometime and was too lazy to actually post, but finally I decided to post - starting with the "bio" of myself.

To answer the questions, yes, I am Russian. And yes, I am a bear:)

Seriously, my name is Nick, I am 26 years old and I work as a programmer/analyst at a software company. I am in NYC.

Hobbies include: online gaming (in case you haven't noticed :), weightlifting (I can squat 10 times with 340 lbs barbell on my shoulders, which is decent for my weight of 185-190), chess (I am a ranked Expert player, which means I am an advanced amateur, I am probably better at chess than I am at either D3 or weightlifting:). I like all kinds of sports/competitvie activities, but I find that now that I am older I don't have as much time for that as I used to.

A small note on my online Doom 3 "career/bio" :) I think I've played more on EXG servers than most of exg clan players :) so most of you guys know me pretty well. I started out about half a year ago, and quickly found myself playing on Captain Quirk's server. This Captain Quirk guy was a great player - he was probably elite already at the time and he had this server which only had Last Man Standing, with 3 lives and unlimited time. Moreover, to add to the fun, there was only one map - The Edge. These Last Man games were the most exciting thing happenening in D3 - at least for a guy like me who was just starting out. The reason was - the games were very intense and extremely competive. Quirk's server regulars were your clan mates Jago, Max and Thorazine as well as MyRockets,Wilbur,TripleNNN(he is now in cd),ThunderStorm,RapidResponse,Jastu and myself, among others. We were all noobs - some more advanced than others- at the time, but these supercompetitvie games made us all improve our game greatly. Anyway, eventually Quirk switched to other maps I didn't like, so I moved on. I soon realized that the most competitvie thing in D3 was tourney and that is what I was playing ever since - mostly on EXG servers.

Soon enough I showed some potential or something, and was invited to <.fg.> clan. It was to my great suprise, since I didn't think I was anywhere near the level of Purity or Rukus, whom I consider the elite of amateur D3. I accepted, of course, since it is not often that a guy gets an opportunity to practice and play with people like that. <fg> clan has been cool to me - they have taught me many things that helped me improve my game.

Hm, this is pretty much it for the time being and I guess I'll see you all online :)
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

always good to see a new face=P
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Cool dude, welcome and I hope to see you posting more...

Nice to meet you.

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Very nice RB. Glad you finally posted up, you lurker, hehehe. You take me back before I hurt my back, hehe. Ahhhh the fun of heavy, rep'd squats can't be beat.

PuN
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

great bio man nice to finally get to know you better :D
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

nice bio Russian!
i remember Quirk's server and last man we used to play there!! :D
intense games indeed!!
cu online
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

@&$@&#&%@&# why you dont mention me i was there 24/7 :twisted:

as army ev1| @ hear+ (mks/rfa/lsd)LOOOOOOOOL
heh i dont bother :wink: good to see you finally postin

and yes froggs very intense i had 1300 games on quirks lil lower as wibur heh and allmost only gwdm1 which i call the trecamp map :P

well welcome and see ya ingame

peace Evil
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hey man, welcome to the forums. I'd like to play you sometime, don't believe I have yet, but I've heard you're pretty good. :D
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

Sup RB!

Cool man, good to know a little more about you! Still wondering where the pics are..... lol
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

RB is good man. He got skills. Anyhow, nice BIO and great to know you. See you on the dance floor mate.

eXg.Bob!
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

nice bio man.... hey does your clan have a website or forum???
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Welcome to the forum! :)
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

nice bio bro :wink:
thorazine
Forum N00b

Post by thorazine »

back last summer in a weightlifting comp for 1 rep max squat

i did 715lbs :shock: :shock: :shock: crazy s**t i thought that i was gonna fold up like oragami :shock: lol

nice bio bro

hmm youd kick my ass in umm d3 and chess but HAH! i can beat you in something lol
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

nice bio rb u r a pretty good ass player my game name is gen icon u beat me alot of times

Return to “BIOS”