Stormblast's bio!!!!!! (with pics)

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Stormblast's bio!!!!!! (with pics)

Post by XT|Fict1on »

What's up everyone. My real name is Juan Racines. Right now im living in the most ghetto complex in Tampa, Fl, called Hunter's Run. I am 15 years old, got blue eyes and blond-brown hair. I am South American, but NOBODY would say i am cause i look extremely friggin white, at least thats what everybody says. I grew up my first 13 years in a city that rocks, you can steal a 60in. tv in a store and get away with it, or shoot the president and get away with it too. We were having serius trouble with the ''guerrilla" back in my country, so we moved here looking for asylum, which we got 6 months after being here. So I AM legal. The U.S.A. is cool, chicks are fockin hot and easy 8) (jk).

I have 2 brothers and both parents together. I like to play fps games and sometimes strategy, when its not too ''nerdy''. I started playing them when i was like 9, going everyday to my friends's house and then chilling outside playing soccer or robbing banks. My first online game was obviously doom 3 which i got exactly almost about 1 year ago.

Sports: football, tennis, ping pong and soccer.
Last edited by XT|Fict1on on Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

not bad bro, and good bio. By the way it was probably me killing you in that pic with you and your girl =]
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
Deathr0w1
Forum Groupie

Post by Deathr0w1 »

Nice bio, hmmm you don't seem to tough as you act in-game :wink:
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Nice bio. Good to see more pics up.

Just an FYI, that In Flames background has the cover of Atreyu's CD :P
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Nice to know more about you Juan, about time you got a bio up! :)
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

nice to meet you finally :D IN FLAMES RULES!!!!!!!
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

lol perf i was obviously afk right there, which means u like afk-fragging :P . dam right shooter, in flames totally owns, dl these songs by them: world of promises, land of confusion, behind space 99', system (this song sounds a lot like korn), satellites and astronauts and the quiet place. thanx the rest of u for commenting :) . oh and thor made the in flames background and sent it to me, i didnt know it was from Atreyu's cd, (why did thor go to jail?)... :lol:
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Nice bio Storm. About Thor, I heard from Promise way back when that he evaded capture and took a hostage. :shock: I dunno if that's what happened, but that's pretty serious.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

whats with teh 12 oz man? get a 21!

O and where ever those pic are taken, looks amazing compared to my shitty residential under the nuke power plant NJ town...

dig my gun :)
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

lmfao i have 2 tanks, 1 is 12oz and the other is focking 60oz believe it or not, its the biggest 1 ever built.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

stormblast wrote:lmfao i have 2 tanks, 1 is 12oz and the other is focking 60oz believe it or not, its the biggest 1 ever built.
O_O 60 OMG lol
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

yea last time i went paintballing was like 2 months ago, since then i've been shooting pbs around everywhere, i'd say around 1000, and i still have about 2/3 of the tank filled. it also somehow makes my gun a bit more powerful 8)
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

DUDE!

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

Well first of all you need to appologise to me for that little stunt you pulled ..... (Probably getting owned by manowar or something) Na j/k i hate you too :D. Well i shoulda known that you werent 21, you are way to immature : ). Well now that i know u arent a 21 year old child molestor maybe we can hang out more ;).
ImageImageImageImage
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

your hand says "tacos".
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

ahahahahha did u read who fragged me in the pc too or what programs was i using in the pc in the in flames pic? heh anyways i wrote that cuz next day i had to bring tacos to school for a party, so it would remind me. :)

Return to “BIOS”