eXg Man0waR Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Totally. I used to map for Duke Nukem 3d way back when computers needed hamsters for energy. Now you guys have things like PSU and the such. :wink:

Best of luck mate.

Cheers and Regards
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

The name

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

The name has nothing to do with the band.. i just like the way they have it like Man0waR just looks cool. Im portuguese and the man of war jelly fish is from portugal so it fits me well. Chrush and Knox have been really supportive with me mapping, without them i still wouldent be able to texture :D.
ImageImageImageImage
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

nice bio..dont know if u member me or not but weve played a few games together ur great :D
wuld like to play again :twisted:
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

hhmh mano ur sig background is now white, was transparent when i posted up did u just copy and paste the code and it isnt workign rite or did u upload it somewhere else?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg.Veloc1ty wrote:hhmh mano ur sig background is now white, was transparent when i posted up did u just copy and paste the code and it isnt workign rite or did u upload it somewhere else?
he made it a jpg....
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

sabooya wrote:
eXg.Veloc1ty wrote:hhmh mano ur sig background is now white, was transparent when i posted up did u just copy and paste the code and it isnt workign rite or did u upload it somewhere else?
he made it a jpg....
o noes, mano it has to be a png for the pop out to look rite (no white behind it) use this exact code (just put it between ur img tags):

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8605/manocptv1ye3.png

Return to “BIOS”