eXg Man0waR Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

eXg Man0waR Bio

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

My real name is John Pereira. I live in eastern Massachusetts and I’m 13 years old, turning 14 in March. Most of you eXgs already know me I think but i have been off for a while. My grandmother has been in the hospital and there hasn’t been any time.

I do great in school As and high Bs, and I take Algebra 1 a year earlier than I’m supposed to. I’m an only child and live with my father, My parents are divorced. I do have a great relationship with my grandparents and my father but my mother and her side of the family disappeared. I have many choices for high school and plan to go to college to be a mechanical engineer. I’ve learned from my fathers mistakes, dropped out of college and ended up in a trade, making just enough money to live week to week.

I started gaming on my ps1 at the age of 4, and pwnd at resident evil and oh ya Crash bandicoot. My second console was the pitiful Dreamcast, played the Resident evils for it then i watched the console's demise. Got my ps2 in like 2001 and went through two of them before i discovered pc gaming. I got my PSP in 2005 and I <3 both the gtas. I liked playing d3, it was always best in a clan but none of my previous clans have held up. I kind of got bored with d3 and moved backwards into q3 for my first time. I am really skilled with q3 and q4 rails and for the month that i have been playing q3 I’ve gotten better than people that played 2+ years.

Now lets get to my rig its nothing special but it gets the job done. Just stuffed a sick graphics card into this hp ghetto pc and its a monster. bought it about 9 months ago so its getting outdated quickly.
- 200gb hard drive
- 512mb RAM
- ATi Radeon x800 graphics card
- Windows xp operating system
- AMD athlon 64 processor
- Lightscribe dvd writer/ cd writer
- Altec lansing 2.1 audio
- Altec lansing headset
- G5 laser mouse
- Stock hp keyboard worn to shizz
- 15.5in. lcd monitor at (1280x800)
- Hp scanner copier printer

I love heavy metal. I am a metal head and will be for the rest of my life. I listen to Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pyramaze, Vanden Plas and a bunch of other underground prog rock/metal that u have never heard of. I watch the discovery channel (OH YAA) mythbusters and dirty jobs pwn. I watch law and order sometimes, because im considering law school. I play guitar and bass, trained for bass and jam with my father, I read music and practice a bit everyday.

I’m really ambitious and constantly thinking about my future. I dont settle for anything less than I want, that’s why i think exg is right for me. I am a decent mapper nothing compared to crush or knox but I can get it done. Making name binds is also fun I’ve made them for a number of people. If I ever do make it into exg i will devote myself 100% for whatever is needed of me.

Here is a pic of me standing next to my 50” dlp

My rig (sry bout the mess)

My 30” lcd

The Big 50” dlp

The fat ass bird of mine

My 5 string bass and baritone guitar
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

nice bio man........talk about a hella lot of ps2 games lol
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Nice bio man, good to know more about you! :)
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

nice bio
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Very nice man. Didn't know you played. Very nice 5 string you got there. :)

PuN
Deathr0w1
Forum Groupie

Post by Deathr0w1 »

Nice bio, Hope your grandma gets better.
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

mano and storm go way back and they are always screwin with each other :D
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

nice bio mano, and dude i luv dirty jobs and mythbusters lol! them and american choppers, some of the best shows ever
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

LOL

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

ehh me and storm mess with each other all the time and my grandmother is way better all is going good, thx for caring.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

nice bio :P
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

nice bio manowar, btw were did u come up with that name (Manowar), its cool
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

its a jellyfish I think .
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

Ducki]\[shotS wrote:nice bio manowar, btw were did u come up with that name (Manowar), its cool
an old metal band
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

stormblast wrote:
Ducki]\[shotS wrote:nice bio manowar, btw were did u come up with that name (Manowar), its cool
an old metal band
actually he got it from the jellyfish (most poisonous apparently), talked to him about it a few days ago
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Manowar im glad you put up a more in depth bio. Nice to meet you again, but with pictures :P Thx for the props on mapping, I try. I actually started around your age, youll get better all the time. Im still learning things.

Nice setup also, your very lucky to have all of that stuff. Glad to know your grandmother is doing better.

Return to “BIOS”