Alex's BIO

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Doom3 Mr.T

Alex's BIO

Post by 72826 »

Last edited by 72826 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hey Alex, nice bio man, good to know more about you! :) You've always seemed like a really cool guy in-game, and I've never had any problems with you before, so I dunno where you're coming from with that. :P
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

hello there guess i see why you go b tyrant then :lol:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome Alex, and don't worry. Your English is better than mine is. :)
Welcome to the forums.

PuN
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Hey guys. Thanks for the warm welcome. I remember what i wanted to say :!: Thank you so much Punisher for activating my account and lol.... Nice ammount of posts :shock: Very impressive :lol: I think ill have some fun on this forum lol.
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Welcome Tyrant, nice bio and lots of smiley's to read :D

Mapping is for the 1337 8)

eXg.Shaggy
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg.Shaggy »

hey man welcome to the fourms lol yea u will have fun on these forums look at who ur talkin to it's eXg :P
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
Mapping is for the 1337 8)
Whats the 1337 :?: :shock:
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

leetspeak is dead
S2kmike
Forum N00b

Post by S2kmike »

haha
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

1337 = Elite

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg|c.motionOne wrote:leetspeak is dead

Obviously not if I am using it lol.

But not to get off topic, good to see you putting up a bio tyrant.

eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

nice bio tyrant gotta get some games in i havnt played u in forever and last game was really close so yeah
im sure u have improved and i am not improving at all cuz i hanvt really played much so yeah
hit me up wenever ya wnat some games in

~missy~
Ace
Counter-Strike Source

Re: Alex's BIO

Post by Ace »

tyrant wrote:Hey guys TyranT here. My name is Alex Vasiliu, Was born in Romania but when i was 3 i moved to Canada and i currently live in Calgary. And my english isnt so good :roll: I write this on a Wednessday morning. Was snowing like a day in the arctic and my parents advised me to stay home. It is a half hour walk. More or less. To my school. St. Brigid. Its a Jr. High and Elementary school wich is pretty cool. Im 13 years old and turning 14 in October :D . I am an out going kid. Not too much makes me sad. But i do have anger issues :oops: . Sad to say. I make alot of enimies because im sore loser :? I try to change that but not as easy as it sounds tehee :mrgreen: I like FPS games. But once i get alot of cool things it crashes :x My computer has crashed twice now. once was when i had a MOD called LMS. Last Man Standing. I got really mad and didnt dounload it again. But while i write this.... Im dounloading it :lol: that is so funny. Anyways. I have Doom3 .Love doom3s guts out <3. Quake 4.meh its ok game. Like doom3 more :wink: and i have crusader awsome game if you just wish if cutting the guts out of someone. :P I have a system called FPS Creator. Its an awsome system. I can make my own FPS game. Too bad that it is a demo. I wanna get the real thing because its so awsome. The demo has alot of restrictions and such. And when it dose say what the problem is i dont under stand it :? I did take 1 screen shot and im going to post it once im done babling about myself. :oops: Well. Im nicer when you get to know me but i can be a super dooper jerk sometimes :oops: . Even ask Sh(+)ts CatStevens. I really treated him like crap because he was winning. called him all names and such. Next time i see him i say sorry cuz i was being a major asshole. :( I play Basketball and School wrestleing team. I like to hit people :wink: Only reson i wasnt on this forum month ago was because i forgot my password. But apperantly my account wasnt activated :? Stupid me. Ah yes. The screenshot almost forgot :) -->>>>
Image I couldnt get any more because i fixed up the level and put more stuff in it. but that was when an error happend and i couldnt preview my level and test it out :cry: that sucked. wich is why i want the real thing =D
alex waht up man
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Whos this :?: And thanks for the warm welcome!.

By the way... That FPS Creator thing ran out on me 30 days after i installed it... DAM YOU TRAILERS! :P

Return to “BIOS”