eXg. lowchi Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
eXg. lowchi
Inactive

eXg. lowchi Bio

Post by eXg. lowchi »

eXg.
first off i should start off with the fact i have been afk for... a good 6 months now, ever since i moved from my hometown, about 400 miles north with my gf. things have been more then ruff, and ive gone through a hell of alot. for many reasons, one being the fact that im not too leet in the $ department, and money gets pretty tight when your out on your own. and i was unfourtunetly stuck with a beater of a used p.c (ASUS stock 1.6ghz 20gigs of mem, 256ram, STOCK shitty intel some bs vid card you would laugh at, shed a tear for me ). for the past 6 months, the one comp i do have to use to play q4 and d3 has been off to be refurbished, due to the fact coffee was spilt on it(dont ask), its a brand new laptop, that can handle d3 and q4, not perfect but better then nothing i suppose. two, ive been on and off sick from a previous head injury and a number of other things.. but since this is my first post , and its my comming back to the scene post, i thought what better way to do it then,to do a bio, to maybe let everyone know who i am and why im such a loser for disapearing ;). my name is mike McIlhinney, im originaly from a place called Jensen Beach Florida, and 6 months ago moved north to Tampa florida. Started seriously playing fps games, with doom 3, played alone for ahwile. Met people like gunz, hollow and a few other exg's way back when, props to gunz and a few others for the lessons and friendship within that game even when i wasnt exg. i moved on to quake, played alot of q4, and a s**t load of cpma ( promode q3 arena), i got a thing for the faster games now, was a big pk fan. big vo0 fan. cpma still hits the spot, hit me up for a 1v1 if your down ;). other then that im upset that ive been gone so long, and left a month after getting in to exg , after all the effort and time i put in to establishing the relationships and becomeing a part of exg. i feel real bad about that. i miss frag my boy, we were gamming together quite a bit, had alot of good ideas, i hope he didnt give up on going pro, was getting good at that QIIII and vinilla ;) whats sup 2 everyone, Hollow - gunz - pun - perf - vamp - vel - shooter - mr.mattinator the whole crew, hope u all dont hate me for afk'n like a noob and not staying in touch. im back now tho, i'll keep the xfire on, im waiting to get this p.o.s labby up so i can get back in the d3 thang :P checking out the site, s**t looks pimp guys, i got a mic on the new headset, i think i might of broke it in a fit of rage on my first loss back to cpma, but i think its fixable ;) hope everyones doing good and keeping eXg on top. been hearing about this new ID fps fast paced fps thats supposed to be comming out, sounds like a killer. so i'll be on preparing for something new, hopefully getting on some world of warCrack with u guys and just gamming. below is a few recent pics of thi self.

much <3
Dr. Low_chi!

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

yoo Mike, no worries man! Welcome back and hopefully we'll see you around ingame sometime. If you're serious about the WoW thing, a few of us have been on the Spirestone server for a while now, and several other members have just started up there. :D

Anyways, nice bio and welcome back!
eXg. lowchi
Inactive

Post by eXg. lowchi »

thanks man
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Hehe we were wondering when your ass would show up. :P

Welcome back.
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

lowchi!!!!! :D
XT|Fict1on
Account Suspended

Post by XT|Fict1on »

heeeyyy lowchi remember me (hint: the one u could never beat in d3)....heh sup dude when u going back to q4 or d3 w/e
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Thank god you're back. Frag was driving me mad. :O

Glad to see you back, and the BIO, pics, etc. Since you've been out awhile, if you do want an offical BIO, register on our main site if you haven't, I think you have, but there you can do the OFFICAL, w./Galleries :) LowChi BIO.

WB

PuN
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

another mike... you look like a sosiopath
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

mr. Lowchi welcome back!
Steam: exgdeathrow
QLIVE: deathr0w
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

Someone teach this guy how to use a paragraph :)

Damn exg noobs
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

he he he bout damn time dood!! glad your back :wink:
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Hey mans, sup! How you?

WElcome back!
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

hit me on xfire you noob.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Slobodan Milosevic wrote:
stormblast wrote:heeeyyy lowchi remember me (hint: the one u could never beat in d3).
quite the modest one aren't we.

moving on...
You got a good poker face lowchi
:roll:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

And if you keep that up, you can go here.

Return to “BIOS”